VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking least one possible two new people to fill in Technical Support positions. I know my manager has already gotten a few resume but if you have any please sent them too [email protected].
We used to have 3 VW in out parking lot but now we are back down to one sometimes two. If you think you are the person for this job please e-mail me your resume asap. Hopefully this thread does not get lock... I'm just trying to help a person(s) in need of a job.
more info below...
**Description**
This position is for a Level I support representative for our Redmond based Customer Service Center. We’re a dynamic, growing company that focuses on providing products and services for the small business owner. This Customer Service Center supports our website services, merchant processing and lead generation product lines. We are very close to the 520 off ramp in Redmond.
JOB STATEMENT:
Responsible for providing timely, accurate phone support, written or Internet-based queries from customers in a professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Analyze problems from software applications to identify problem areas and recommend corrective action. Recommend solutions to customer application questions. Document and maintain records in call tracking system of all information pertaining to customer problems or requests. Effectively use resources for problem resolution. Escalate open incidents in a timely manner.
JOB DUTIES:
• Responsible for following standard practices and procedures when answering customer problems.
• Responsible for documentation of all pertinent information concerning customer calls.
• Responsible for following escalation procedures to ensure quality and timely resolution of customer problems.
• Establish and maintain work habits that allow for the timely resolution of customer problems.
• Responsible for delivering technical information concerning known problems, solutions, and workarounds.
• Performs related duties as assigned.

JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- AS/AA in a technical field; OR a combination of experience, education and training equivalent to a two year degree.
- Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting software problems in a customer support function.
- 2-5 years working with Windows (98 –XP), Microsoft Office, and various Internet browsers.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette along with highly literate writing skills
- Understanding of Internet email process, various mail systems, configuration of email clients.
- Must have excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain high standard of professional conduct.
- Flexibility, self-motivation and demonstrated ability to take responsibility are requirements.
**Other Information**
- Minimum Pay: $9.00
- Maximum Pay: $10.00 Minimum hours per week: 30
- Duration: Full Time, Over 150 Days
- Pay Unit: Hour Maximum hours per week: 40
- Employee Sponsored Medical and Dental Benefits offered after 30 days.
- Educational Requirement: 2 Years Of College
- Entry Level: No
- Skills Desired: Microsoft Office products, Web Browsers

E-mail your resume to [email protected].

Modified by nappent at 9:50 AM 10-30-2006

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Re: Job Opening in Redmond, WA - Technical Support (nappent)

Prior call center experience is a plus!
Our manager is the most flexible manager I have ever worked with.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Re: Job Opening in Redmond, WA - Technical Support (97VWJett)

bump

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Re: Job Opening in Redmond, WA - Technical Support (97VWJett)

great. Just the kind of job I was looking for and am qualified for and you're way too far to be commuting every day. Figures.
Any chance you have need for a person in Bremerton area? Don't mind commuting a bit but an hour and a half each day is too much.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Re: (nappent)

no no IM me or email me and I will split my referral bonus with you
[email protected]
*You must be employed for at least 90 so that I can get the referral and then split it with you.

Modified by 97VWJett at 4:09 PM 11-10-2006

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Re: (nappent)

Quote, originally posted by nappent »
you wish....

Mmm yes, I have wishful thinking

1 - 8 of 8 Posts