VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I FCUKen, I mean I really fcuken hate that the search isn't all up to date.
Here is my situation I need new front coilovers.
I'm riding on blown shocks.
I have fk silverlines but I can't get the replacement parts until august sometime.
I want a cheap but decent replacement until then.
I want to know more on the JOM coilovers because I know There was a lot to say about them before.
Are they worth the cheap replacement or is there a better cheap replacement out there.
I've heard the JOM's go low, but how is the ride? Very uncomfortable?

I don't think I would even consider rokkors because of some of the experiences I have read.

Any help would be appreciated

· Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are just looking for replacements until then. You kinda only have a few choices, rokkor, raceland, jom, and vmaxx.
But till the coilovers get replaced which one of those lower end coilovers have a decent ride. I don't want to have to tie myself down to the seat when going over bumps. Because who knows how long the coilovers will take to be repaired once they are sent in. I just want the ride to be a little comortable

· Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the Rokkors which i guess are Racelands from what people are saying, is going for $300 plus $50 shipping and then plus another $50ish for custom and duties to where I am. So just over $400 for lower end coilovers. That sort of sucks and a little bit of a waste of money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.