VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How good is J's VW. I need to find a good place to do some diagnostics. Ive been to Brians Garage, and will never go back there again..fukin ass holes.
I also tried Shine but I feel like they just want to sell you stuff so now I want to try J's. Anyone have good luck with them..All comments welcome.

·
Banned
4,651 Posts
Re: J's VW (red94corrado)

joe is a good guy ask corradog60 hes done alot of work on his corrado. ive bought a few things off him wicked nice dude

·
Registered
11,046 Posts
Re: J's VW (red94corrado)

foreign cars of reading. they can fix just about anything.
617-944-0646 they take some warming up to but are cool guys once they know ya.

·
Registered
7,865 Posts
Re: J's VW (germantoy)

Quote, originally posted by germantoy »
joe is a good guy ask corradog60 hes done alot of work on his corrado.

aaaaaabsolutely. He does very good work, and is VERY honest and has wicked good prices. I just picked up the corrado up yesterday with my brother's friend. He changed the water box for the I/C and made the windshield washer bottle the reservoir for it. Maybe on 8 lbs of boost because of no MBC cause turboXS sucks but still shoots the flames. My brother's friend also picked for his VR Corrado a bottom and, 2000 head with about 5K on it, crank, pistons, and some other things for cheap and I will not say.
He is working on 3 corrado G60 turbos right now. One has a 2200cc motor with a T3/4, the other is a 1.9, the other was mine. There was a 16V turbo GLI there yesterday that was pretty bad ass.
This is the work that he did on mine Note: the black thing on the left isn't there any more.

Modified by CorradoG60 at 4:18 PM 7-1-2003

1 - 6 of 6 Posts