VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 JSW TDI 6 speed started having problems 2 weeks ago. First an interior done light was stuck on. After looking at the switches we took the bulb out. Few days later we noticed headlights and tail lights on after the car had been off all night (including the lights) meaning the lights turned on during the morning for no good reason. Unplugging the battery set off a light indicator on the dash (fr head lamp, fl headlamp, l tail light, r tail light, r side light, l side light, etc. This indicator has intermittently turned on and off for about a week. Sometimes car has no warning dash lights. When these light faults are on, the lights are still working. Fast forward to this morning while eating breakfast, the horn goes off like someone is laying on it. Noone had messed with car or key fob for a good 20 hrs. Had to disconnect battery to shut up horn. All fuses appear to be good. Anyone have any clue or ran into this problem?

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Whens the last time battery has been changed? I recently picked up a Duracell group 48 battery from sams club for $120. 3year free replacement. My battery in my e39 wagon lasted 4.5 years with aftermarket stereo and subs amp.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.