VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
even if i revert back to stock how? and how hard is it to get the fenders off?

· Registered
2008 VW Rabbit
1,221 Posts
Re: jti or not...... (whywhy)

It never looks good unless the car is SLAMMED. so if it is than yes, if it's not slammed yet, you'll be able to find another front end willing to trade later.

· Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: jti or not...... (Y2Kevin43)

oh i guess im not low enough yet so im goin to pass up this trade..HAHA..YEAHRIGHT...its hard to find someone to trade around the pnw...and im geting coils soon and im rolling the front coils all the way down no matter what..

· Registered
20,369 Posts
Re: (whywhy)

Quote, originally posted by whywhy »
even if i revert back to stock how? and how hard is it to get the fenders off?

when I got my car appraised by the VW wholesaler he tried to convince the dealership my car was in an accident. The bolts are turned, so they get suspicious.
The dealership vouched for me, but I still couldn't get what I wanted.
The fenders are easy. There is just a bunch of excess underbody crap that you have to cut or (in our case) blow torch to melt

· Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OH, and sence i have gti headlight wireing how would we switch the wires and harness...

· Registered
20,369 Posts
Re: (whywhy)

Quote, originally posted by whywhy »
OH, and sence i have gti headlight wireing how would we switch the wires and harness...

The headlights use the same harnesses; HOWEVER, if the jetta does not have fogs (and vice versa) you will need to get a foglight wiring kit to get them to work.

· Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well mies has fogs and im not sure if the jetta has fogs...lets say they dont..i can still use my harrness right. and she can use her non fog light harrness for my lights(they just wont turn on)

· Registered
2,014 Posts
Re: (DuckyTSX)

Quote, originally posted by DuckyTSX »

The headlights use the same harnesses; HOWEVER, if the jetta does not have fogs (and vice versa) you will need to get a foglight wiring kit to get them to work.

why buy a kit when you can just hardwire it for free...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.