VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What? > Myself and my sister really need to be in the area of Richmond, VA for this whole week and we would be leaving that fridsay (the 28th).
When? > 23rd-28th of June
Conditions > We'll help clean up your house and cook you meals if you let us sleep on your couches or spare beds!!
Honestly....if anyone has a friend or knows anyone this would make our lives so much easier.
Or if you know of a cheap hotel/motel that's decent in the area.

Thanks so much...either reply here or email me.

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Re: June 23-28th [help needed] < RICHMOND, VA > (VW4life)

Mike- hotels in that area are not that bad. I will be down that way for battle of the Imports which I believe is on a Friday and a Saturday this year. Anyway, We usually stay at comfort inn right off of 95 which is just south of Richmond and only about 45-65 a night.

The event is June 22nd.
For anyone looking to give him a place to stay I can attest that he is a good house guest. Can't speak for his sister but I am sure he will keep her in line.

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Re: June 23-28th [help needed] < RICHMOND, VA > (95GLX)

just dont give him beer or even worse Camo

you can make fun of his red/flover shorts

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: June 23-28th [help needed] < RICHMOND, VA > (BiH)

Anthony: How ya been man? It's a shame I'll be just gettin in from florida on the 22nd so I won't make it to the event but since i'm movin to the area I'll be around alot more.
Damir: I might drink alot of beer and wear some kickass close but you don't have to hate. jk.

Seriously though...the hotel thing is a thought although it's a little pricey for why we are goin to be in the area.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

???

·
Registered
14,594 Posts

why not take the money you would spend on motel, go to a local bar and drink all nite. you can sleep in your car, its comfy enough.

I'm about 70 miles from richmond, if you need to sleepover on the way down or just rest out for few hours. got some cold beer in my garage to refresh your brain cells. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Re: June 23-28th [help needed] < RICHMOND, VA > (BiH)

You're moving Mike?

Oh yeah, and definitely don't give this boy beer. And keep him away from your fruit. Now where's that picture.....

Can you say Going Away Party?

[Modified by 1987&2001Jettas, 7:14 AM 6-7-2002]

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: June 23-28th [help needed] < RICHMOND, VA > (1987&2001Jettas)

Going away party sounds cool to me. Yeah I'm moving away, check my other thread out for some more details bro.
Hopefully I can find a place for this week so I know what I'm doin at work!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts