VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was cleaning the junk in my trunk and pulled out the spare tire to wipe it down. I've done this on many numerous occasions, the cleaning part.........well when I put the spare back I tightened down the bolt for the spare tire too tight and it broke.

Where can I get this, 1K0803899B, other than here?

·
Registered
3.2l A3 & 20v Rabbit
17,754 Posts
I haven't seen that car for a long time! So perfect! It's hard to pull off body kits and he killed it!!!
the mismatched front bumper keeps attracting my eyes... making me dislike it more and more (plus I really don't like that front bumper at all)

OP- if you want mine I can ship it to you... just pay for the shipping. I have an extra stock wheel so it doesnt fit with the hold down from the space saver spare :thumbup: shoot me a pm if you want.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Thanks for reminding me, I should check the air pressure in my spare :thumbup:

·
Registered
15,102 Posts
OP- if you want mine I can ship it to you... just pay for the shipping. I have an extra stock wheel so it doesnt fit with the hold down from the space saver spare :thumbup: shoot me a pm if you want.
If you're Canadian, he prob. won't take it.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the mismatched front bumper keeps attracting my eyes...
x2, and I'm color blind.. :laugh:

If you're Canadian, he prob. won't take it.
A temporary treaty has been made in the case that said offer-er has Canadian origins.

Awesome! PM sent.. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.