VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,242 Posts
Re: Junk yards in SE/CE Pennsylvania? (97_Veedub_gti)

Quote, originally posted by 97_Veedub_gti »
i know there is one in newport delaware off of old airport rd

yep morgan's auto parts that place is good and cheap
(
oh my 499 post
)

· Registered
300 Posts
Re: Junk yards in SE/CE Pennsylvania? (einsig)

(for an a2) I have a rare full leather interior from a Jetta GLI (at least I have been told its rare...dunno for sure though) - the driver side bolster is gone, but everything else is in decent shape - the rear door cards have been reinforced with fiberglass and look great. The terd got rearended and Im hopefully getting a cabby. I have the 2 front seats, bother rear seat pieces and 4 door cards (manual crack ones) - Im right in phoenixville if you want to come check em out!
scott

· Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Junk yards in SE/CE Pennsylvania? (a21stcdb)

Quote, originally posted by a21stcdb »
(for an a2) I have a rare full leather interior from a Jetta GLI (at least I have been told its rare...dunno for sure though) - the driver side bolster is gone, but everything else is in decent shape - the rear door cards have been reinforced with fiberglass and look great. The terd got rearended and Im hopefully getting a cabby. I have the 2 front seats, bother rear seat pieces and 4 door cards (manual crack ones) - Im right in phoenixville if you want to come check em out!
scott

Thanks, but I need it for the MkIV.

· Registered
251 Posts
Re: Junk yards in SE/CE Pennsylvania? (mainegti)

Quote, originally posted by mainegti »
L&T.Great guys!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

if you liked being bent over and molested in a not-so-cost-efficient way

· Banned
6,511 Posts
Re: Junk yards in SE/CE Pennsylvania? (bloo)

Schearer's in Mertztown has a good sized junkyard and they have great prices too. However last time I was in their junkyard, a few months ago, he had 2 MKIVs and one was a Golf GLS and it didn't have leather. The other is a Jetta and I don't know what interior that has or if he still has either of the cars.
Here is the address if you want to go look:
SCHEARERS AUTO SALES
116 CHESTNUT ST
MERTZTOWN, PA 19539

Modified by GTi287 at 6:31 AM 1-15-2004

· Registered
1,429 Posts
Re: Junk yards in SE/CE Pennsylvania? (GTi287)

Quote, originally posted by GTi287 »
Schearer's in Mertztown has a good sized junkyard and they have great prices too. However last time I was in their junkyard, a few months ago, he had 2 MKIVs and one was a Golf GLS and it didn't have leather. The other is a Jetta and I don't know what interior that has or if he still has either of the cars.
Here is the address if you want to go look:
SCHEARERS AUTO SALES
116 CHESTNUT ST
MERTZTOWN, PA 19539

Modified by GTi287 at 6:31 AM 1-15-2004

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Thats the one! They were better under Ken's ownership,but they have a huge place! I remember a trailor full of interior bits, 10 odd years age

· Banned
6,511 Posts
Re: Junk yards in SE/CE Pennsylvania? (dubb)

Tom Schearer is the guy that runs it now, he is a good guy and would never rip anyone off.
I don't know when the last time you were there, but you know the junkyard they had across the street is gone now, right? Now everything is behind the building, it is still a decent size but it has shrunk.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.