VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

· Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about having another harrys or joes ez pull gtg this year.
last years gtg had timbo,sciroccojim,and mikey b.
so anyone in for another gtg this year?
if we went to joes ez pull we could have my boys come with me.
post up if your in for a gtg.
pics of the scirocco currently:

-rich

· Registered
14,174 Posts
Re: junkyard GTG anyone? (RoccoRacer)

Quote, originally posted by RoccoRacer »
So do you guys brawl over who gets what parts?

yes Ben, as a matter of fact we do! Last year, Jim tied me to a Pinto while he, Timbo and Rich threw assorted German car parts at me.

needless to say... I was very upset.
Quote, originally posted by 85roccoZ400 »
Early Spring souds good to me!!

I second this... of course if it is in the winter, I'm gonna layer my gear a hell of a lot better

Senape's pitza gooood..... Mrs. Richs' beef stew.... gooooood

Modified by Michael Bee at 5:20 PM 11-29-2006

· Registered
19,508 Posts
im always down for a junkyard trip...hell i go once a week..only way you find the awesome stuff.
new ringhold junkyard (ez-pull) is pretty good and has a bunch of mk1's at all times, right now they have a black mk2 8v rocco, a fairly stripped 16v rocco, numerous cabby's, a few vr6 cars and a ton of mk2's and a couple rabbits here and there...

· Registered
937 Posts
Re: (Scirocco82)

Quote, originally posted by Scirocco82 »
i love ez pull. every time im at my friends in port clinton, we always go over to ez pull and i go home with more then i brought to pa.

me last spring

whoa that's what the junkyards look like over there?!
over here i guess you can say it's pretty organized, they're in rows/columns and arranged by euro, american, and japanese. finding rocc's is much easier, just run up and down the euro rows and just look left and right.

· Registered
2,309 Posts
Re: (si9ma25)

Junkyard? GTG? Miles from where I live? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Re: (si9ma25)

Quote, originally posted by si9ma25 »

whoa that's what the junkyards look like over there?!
over here i guess you can say it's pretty organized, they're in rows/columns and arranged by euro, american, and japanese. finding rocc's is much easier, just run up and down the euro rows and just look left and right.

thats how they are over here too, that was just a corner of the yard where the cars go before they're crushed.

· Registered
16,951 Posts
Re: (Scirocco82)

Quote, originally posted by Scirocco82 »

thats how they are over here too!

Yeah you can say that again I don't know the last time I went to the yard and found anything I needed

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Re: (85roccoZ400)

i seem to work better in a mess

as for finging what i need, i always seem to get there a minute too late. i saw a rabbit go into a local junkyard went there a couple days later to get some goodies, and all that was left was a shell and 1/2 a motor

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.