VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, wondering if there are some junkyards in SD that have a larger collection of mk2's. I've been to the majority of the ones in chula but have found like maybe one or two (most of the yards are jdm only) that have already been completely stripped down. And what with the horrendous gas prices these days it's just not worth the trek from mira mesa down there. Anything in north or east county? Also I am trying to source a good resto/mechanic shop as well. thanks for any incite you might have!

·
Registered
20,571 Posts
You'll have to come up north to OC, LA and Riverside for MK2s in the yards.

If you purchased the Panda Golf that I'm thinking of, you need interior bits.

·
Registered
206 Posts
what others...

besides Ecology what other junk yards are there that let you walk through? most of the ones i've found don't let you walk through.
if someone is putting a day together where there is BBQ and Junk yards i'm in!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eric D

You'll have to come up north to OC, LA and Riverside for MK2s in the yards.

If you purchased the Panda Golf that I'm thinking of, you need interior bits.
If you know of Sean then yep. That's the one I purchased and am looking for some interior pieces. Some hardware bits too.

APAN.ONE

+2

im told there are some sicK finds up in the IE. You should make a day of it, cruise up and we can all mobb out to the yards...cruise back, BBQ and just tinker on em.....
consider this an invite.
Nice! Totally down for this, consider me there like underwear. XD

·
Registered
459 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.