VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 6spd manual ...... just flashed to stage 1 revo! :D:D:D
couldn't stop driving after!!!!! had to force myself to stop cause of gas prices! LOL Incredibly addicting little burst in speed from the tune ;) MAN I LOVE IT! It's the first real mod on the car w/ 21k miles. I installed a 75a hpa interlock the week before and *LOVE* that thing, but I didn't really consider it a "MOD". With the Revo tune however.... consider it this way... i probably wont get much sleep tonight cause im looking forward to the morning commute. :laugh:

Big thanks to Eurocode in torrance, ca!!!! I get off late and work til saturdays so if it wasn't for them staying late, without even putting up a fuss, i'd probably be without a flash for a while. Staff was friendly til the very end. Hell, they were still accepting customers while i was still there! TBH i work in the auto field too...... i wouldn't accept another damn customer after that clock hits 6!!! haha THANKS GUYS!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just had my TDI flashed this past Monday with Revo. Power is great!! Chris at Revo was great to work with very knowledgable and damn he was fast in getting my ECU in and out. How many of you have the DSG with the Revo tune?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Big thanks to Eurocode in torrance, ca!!!! I get off late and work til saturdays so if it wasn't for them staying late, without even putting up a fuss, i'd probably be without a flash for a while. Staff was friendly til the very end. Hell, they were still accepting customers while i was still there! TBH i work in the auto field too...... i wouldn't accept another damn customer after that clock hits 6!!! haha THANKS GUYS!
Great to hear nice things about Eurocode. I work M-F really close to their shop in torrance (literally a 5 minute walk from there). I can't wait to get my car tuned there.

I'm curious: how did you decide between Revo & APR (or other available tunes)?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Great to hear nice things about Eurocode. I work M-F really close to their shop in torrance (literally a 5 minute walk from there). I can't wait to get my car tuned there.

I'm curious: how did you decide between Revo & APR (or other available tunes)?
Yea, this.

I'm like 40 min from Eurocode, and there are closer places, but I hear sooo many good things about this place, I'm probably getting flashed there

·
Registered
102 Posts
Griffin Motorwerke in Berkeley. Revo had a spring special (20% off)

They're a cool shop, highly recommended :thumbup:
How much did it end up costing you OTD? Labor hours for install? You can PM me if you don't want to say publicly.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I just had my TDI flashed this past Monday with Revo. Power is great!! Chris at Revo was great to work with very knowledgable and damn he was fast in getting my ECU in and out. How many of you have the DSG with the Revo tune?
I do (TDi/DSG)

·
Registered
'21 Ranger Tremor, '19 MX-5 Club BBR, '21 Ducati Hypermotard
41,772 Posts
Does Revo ever do regular annual sales?

/cheapskate.

Just wondering as checking prices it looks like a Revo tune is the same price as the APR spring sale in past threads.
I do not think so. They might, but they are the lowest price in the business IIRC.

Also FYI to everyone here APR has a DIY ECU removal guide so you don't get charged the BS labor fee.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.