VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my rabbit from my dealer today. Its drives soooo nice. Its jazz blue and #46. My exact rabbit is going to be on a tv commercial nationwide. So if you guys see a commercial (not the yellow one) with a 20th then its mine but 20th owners, you will be happy.

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Re: Just got my rabbit (VWGTI1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by VWGTI1.8T »
So if you guys see a commercial (not the yellow one) with a 20th then its mine but 20th owners, you will be happy.

Cool... How will we know it's not mine or another Jazz blue....

·
Registered
377 Posts

I think 20th owners like to call their car a "rabbit," just like 337 owners like to call theirs a "337" and not just a GTI. How about "New Rabbit," like the "New Beetle."
Anyway, doesnt matter much what I think, just my two cents. My mother calls my 337 a "Bug!" Go figure.

·
Banned
8,717 Posts
Re: Just got my rabbit (doog)

Quote, originally posted by doog »
I think 20th owners like to call their car a "rabbit," just like 337 owners like to call theirs a "337" and not just a GTI. How about "New Rabbit," like the "New Beetle."
Anyway, doesnt matter much what I think, just my two cents. My mother calls my 337 a "Bug!" Go figure.

Yea but the 337 was deemed a "337" by VW and was advertised as such, I have yet to hear VW call the 20th AE anything but that.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

If people wanna call their cars a "bologna sandwich" they can... its their perogative. If you want them to call it something different then give them 23 grand and it will be yours to name

·
Banned
8,717 Posts
Re: Just got my rabbit (fowtj)

Call it what you want, if you want to call your car a bologna sandwhich go right ahead. But the people who REALLY know, know its not a bologna sandwhich.

Well crap I guess that makes my 337 a Rabbit too!! Its a anniversary edition!

Modified by CruiseVW at 8:48 PM 5-11-2003

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Re: Just got my rabbit (CruiseVW)

Quote, originally posted by CruiseVW »
Call it what you want, if you want to call your car a bologna sandwhich go right ahead. But the people who REALLY know, know its not a bologna sandwhich.

Well crap I guess that makes my 337 a Rabbit too!! Its a anniversary edition!

Modified by CruiseVW at 8:48 PM 5-11-2003

Spelled sandwich wrong dude

·
Registered
7,096 Posts

Quote, originally posted by VWGTI1.8T »
yes its a VW commercial and my salesperson told me and a sales manager took it to somewhere and shot the commercial. and thanks.

They did it with mine already

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Re: Just got my rabbit (Michaelnmels03rabbit)

Yeah all my buddys call it a 337 they know what it is. I do have to explain what it is to some people but that is normal. The only thing my parents say about it is that I am going to wear the paint off of it because im always cleaning. Some people will never get a name right no matter what. People who call the 20th a Rabbit doesn't make a difference to me they did put a rabbit symbol on the back regardless if it was retro styling or not.

·
Banned
4,806 Posts

dam. all these insect and animal names.

What were the Germans thinking?
Also. I think "New rabbit" would be okay, but better go w/ 20th AE GTi. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Re: Just got my rabbit (Joe'sGTI337)

Quote, originally posted by Joe'sGTI337 »
they did put a rabbit symbol on the back regardless if it was retro styling or not.

Exactly it has a rabbit symbol on it therefore people are obviously going to call it a rabbit. I could care less what anyone calls it, I like it being called a rabbit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.