VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get some info from the community of Mk1 TT owners about a few things on my car. Recently I fairly sure my fuel assembly and fuel pump have taken a complete dump and I wanted to see if anyone has installed one and if and how tedious it might have been. Also, I was thinking of replacing my seats with adjustable buckets seats. Wondering what company many of you might have gone with. And finally, just for asthetic looks, I wanted a front lip splitter and saw a while back that some folks were able to fit, I believe the seat c90 (im probably completely wrong) aftermarket splitter onto our body.

·
Registered
674 Posts
fuel pump

first always say what model you have, pump is easily accessed in the coupe, still acessable in roadster, quattro cars show a hump in the tank, prolly for haldex,in my bently manual and have an extra pump of sorts to move last few gallons into the main pump, direct fit parts should be pretty simple, buy a bently manual, it will pay for itself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.