VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Phoenix.....need some peeps to hang with. NY kid came here to attend the Art Institute. Gotta update my profile... hehe. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (Perfekt)

Yeah guess you guys don't like East Coast folks. I feel like I'm on the Dating Game here........I uhh..like long moonlit strolls....cooking... LOL. Just kidding. I dig all kinds of poop. Thanks for replying. I'll find my way around eventually. Peace

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (Black and Tan Jetta)

hey dude, nice to see someone new around, honestly i don't know most of the people on here by face, but it's all good. i think we are gonna try and do something tomorrow night, maybe not a lot of us though. have you been to the Pavilions car show on Saturday nights yet? it's pretty fun, just an organized bunch of nice (and some not so nice)
cars and just a time to bull$hit, it's fun...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (MidnightVR6)

I've seen you guys mention this Pavillions place quite a bit but I haven't been there yet. Actually I haven't been much of anywhere yet.. hahaha. Schoolwork and all and tryin to find a part-time gig. Sounds pretty cool . Lemme know the details if you would. Thanks for replyin. Laterz.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts

ok, as I understand it, we are all meeting up at Jillys tomorrow evening to send Adrian (El Romano Loco) off to Korea.
I'd love to see about 50 dubs there!
Btw.. welcome to the area

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (DaBlackJetta)

Sounds awesome. Everyone knows who you are Greg. BTW....even back east. I actually met up with Imran and we got to chill. I don't think he can make it tomorrow though. Just let me know where Jilly's is and I'm sure I'll see ya there. Thanks for the welcome!!

·
Registered
291 Posts

hey guys...it would be nice if you could go somewhere a little CLOSER TO MY AREA!!!!! heezy fo sheezy man....but anyway...i need to fim a little somthin for my video class...i need to interview people abot their cars and such...so just let me know when you guys are going back to the krispy kreme and i'll do some filming....just got the corrado back too...bye
-Chris

·
Registered
254 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Yeah guess you guys don't like East Coast folks. I feel like I'm on the Dating Game here........I uhh..like long moonlit strolls....cooking... LOL. Just kidding. I dig all kinds of poop. Thanks for replying. I'll find my way around eventually. Peace[HR][/HR]​
I'm down with the east coast. Literally "Down East". If you've ever visited Maine you know what I mean. it's nice to meet you, hope to see you at our get togethers.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (advancedynamics)

Maine? *pricks up his ears* What about Maine? Cuz that's where I'm from

oh and ya'll complain about the distance of the GTGs? I'm in Tucson, it seems all the GTGs happen in Phoenix damnit... and neither of my cars are up to a drive to Pheonix! (well I *may* take the ghia up to bug-o-rama... But if my friend from SD comes to visit we'll take her jetta...)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (InSaNeBoY)

Welcome to the Desert. Hope you like it here once summer comes. I am Abby. You should come out tonight and mett up with all of us.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (VolkswagenGoddess)

Thanks Abby. I plan to. I don't know where this Jillian's place is though. Could someone please help me out? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
5,409 Posts

I don't know if you made it tonight, but I stopped by. Damn that place was packed! I figured I just look a group of people hanging around VWs and instead I found myself wandering around inside Jillian's looking for people that I have no idea what they look like!
Oh well, maybe I'll catch you guys some other time.
When's the next GTG and where?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (Perfekt)

Actually I did make it. We had a good time. The guys.. (and gals) were really cool and I felt welcome. This is also a thanks to them for bein cool to the new guy
Hope you can make the next GTG....not sure what it is though. Peace.

·
Banned
3,170 Posts

Were do you live at man?
What mods do you have, any pics?
Hope to see it some time!

[Modified by tcrboravr6, 2:57 PM 4-8-2002]

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (tcrboravr6)

I live over on No. 23rd Ave at The Greens Apts. I don't really have any pics yet. Like a dumb-ass I left my compact flash card home in my printer. Nice! I gotta update my sig right now!! I have a BORA badge, GIAC chip, and the Shine Real Street Racing kit. This includes springs, Bilstein HD's, and a rear sway. It handle's tremendous but I need to get some good tires when I get some more $$$$. I'm like crazy bored out here so far, so if anyone's up for doin anything. IM me. Peace.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Holy $h!t!! Are you the black Jetta with 5-spoke wheels that showed up in my complex recently?? When I read "Art Institute" I thought "I wonder where he lives," but then when you said the Greens, I almost crapped myself!!
I'm Ryan, I'm also new to the scene, and I drive the black (and completely stock) A3 Jetta that parks very near apartment #150 at the Greens (my apartment)!!! I'd also like to get together with the peeps here, my biggest problem is that my g/f is in med school at the UofA so most of my weekends are spent down there... but since you're so close, we could shoot the breeze right out in the parking lot of our complex!
I really like the Pavilions show (I'm a nut for any type of car), and I try to make it out there whenever I'm in town, so if you haven't made it out yet, maybe we could hookup and either carpool or caravan out there...
Welcome, and stop by #150 at the Greens and see if I'm around!!
Ryan http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: Just moved to Phoenix....need some peeps to hang with (beatnikracer)

quote:[HR][/HR]I drive the black (and completely stock) a3 Jetta...[HR][/HR]​
Sweet, I've been looking for someone with a black a3 Jetta. How would you feel about swapping front ends with a black a3 GTI? Then you wouldn't be "completely stock"! Let me know. - Andy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts