VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Havta ask with the New sensors. Those badge skins.. any link? thanks ahead. Much needed

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Havta ask with the New sensors. Those badge skins.. any link? thanks ahead. Much needed

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’m guessing your asking about whether or not the skins cause interference? If so not that I can tell but we have an se and don’t have many nannies on the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
495 Posts
Thanks. Yep another one of my hobbies that keeps me broke. I used to go riding carefree but now with such distracted drivers it’s not so carefree.

My other stable mates. All built from frame up by me.

Love it!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

My collection minus my Venge, Epic HT and Cannondale CAD10
Nice. You on Strava?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought this for my youngest daughter. I’m going to drive it for a year then she gets it. We are doing the modding together. I was going to just wait and get a used one next year for her but started looking at used gti’s and it’s hard to find them with low miles and not driven the **** out of them.

This is the color she had to have and doesn’t look like they going to make it for the mk8. At least not in 2022.

Listed at $35 and paid $31 thought that was good deal. 2021 se dsg

Mops at nemesis auto is helping me source my upgrades.

Vmr wheels be here this week.

Remus resonated axle back ordered with carbon tips, Remus is behind on tips so this won’t be here for 30-40 days.

Tint went on last week.

Pulled fender badges second day we had it.

Dynamic tail lights on the way with custom harness.

Auto folding mirrors ordered with a set of osram dynamic turn signals.

I’ll update as we go. I had a 15 R and she loved that car. I tried to tell her lots of other cars out there but she wanted this. We have had vw’s and Audi’s for last 20 years so this is all my fault. Lol

Nice choice!! Sweet blue

61 - 69 of 69 Posts