VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

what a useful stuff! the hatch tray kits include an anti-slip carpet, which means that you don't need to worry about stuffs putting on the tray to move around during cornering.
BTW, it is Made in Japan LOL
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
371 Posts
Re: just Received my Japanese VW OEM hatch tray (SailexGti.hk)

How much is it? in HK$, my sister is coming over from HK... I might wanna get her to bring me a few

where can they be found in HK?? Thanks
btw... those pix didn't work...

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Re: just Received my Japanese VW OEM hatch tray (SailexGti.hk)

looks good...quick question though: what keeps the plastic hatch tray from rattling/vibrating on the plastic lip it sits on and what is to keep it from sliding front to back during accel/braking? Does it have a felt strip between the two plastic surfaces?
How deep would you say it is? i.e. what dimensions so we can check to see what will fit.
Can you open your cd changer door and change the cd magazine without removing the hatch tray?
does it seem very sturdy? I wonder how much weight it can hold.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Re: just Received my Japanese VW OEM hatch tray (u4ea)

just right clickon the picture and say properties...then paste the url into a browser...after you have loaded them once they will show up for you....

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: just Received my Japanese VW OEM hatch tray (QuickStick)

quote:[HR][/HR]looks good...quick question though: what keeps the plastic hatch tray from rattling/vibrating on the plastic lip it sits on and what is to keep it from sliding front to back during accel/braking? Does it have a felt strip between the two plastic surfaces?
How deep would you say it is? i.e. what dimensions so we can check to see what will fit.
Can you open your cd changer door and change the cd magazine without removing the hatch tray?
does it seem very sturdy? I wonder how much weight it can hold.[HR][/HR]​
i just try to open the CD changer door... and yes you have to remove the hatch tray first... but i don't have a CD changer now so thats no problem to me.
the max. allowable weight is 3kg.
yes it does have felt strip between two plastic surfac... i didn't hear any Rattles at all... when you close the rear door the hatch cover ( i.e. that black cover) can hold the hatch tray tightly and i don't think they can sliding front/back during accl/braking.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]just right clickon the picture and say properties...then paste the url into a browser...after you have loaded them once they will show up for you....[HR][/HR]​
tried that I get an error saying can't view from external host?!?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

how come.. why i can see the pics have shown up???

[Modified by SailexGti.hk, 1:39 PM 11-28-2001]

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: just Received my Japanese VW OEM hatch tray (aak97)

i imported it from japan.... my friend in osaka helped me to buy it

·
Registered
898 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]name that hatch tray.[HR][/HR]​
New 3 Series compact?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Re: just Received my Japanese VW OEM hatch tray (crawford)

right. I dig that one way more and it is stock equipment...too bad for us...I guess.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Re: just Received my Japanese VW OEM hatch tray (crawford)

Agreed, neuer 3er Compact.
Alex - e-mail me the pics and I'll host them for you!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts