VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just moved to the NOVA area a couple weeks ago. Just wanted to say "hi". I'm living out in Purcellville and working in Herndon. This is me below, maybe I'll see you guys around.
Andy

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
Re: Just saying "hello" (04vw)

Nice whip, I live in Herndon so I'll see you around. Check out the Die Faktion meets since they are nearby.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (ZerGuTT)

Quote, originally posted by ZerGuTT »
looks like from some where in PA judging by the stickers and (nice) lack of front plate.

You got a good eye. I moved from the Allentown, PA area. I do enjoy my lack of a front license plate. I'm going to have to find an alternative way to mount the front VA plate when i get it, cause I'm sure not drilling into that bumper.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Re: (04vw)

Man just dont transfer tags yet wait until you have to renew them and then transfer. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

And welcome to the metro area

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Re: Just saying "hello" (04vw)

Welcome... I'm pretty sure we spotted each other in Purcellville before. I live in town and drive a Lagoon Blue GLI, the wife drives a black wolfie and we have a mk3 gti we futz with. Where in Purcellville do you live?
~Ryan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: Just saying "hello" (KrazyGerman)

You can try and put your plate on with magnets. I bought my car from PA and it didn't have a front plate. I didnt want to drill, so stock mounting plate, powerful magnets and epoxy=no holes and removable! It's been over a year and the plate hasn't moved an inch. might work for you http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Re: (04vw)

Quote, originally posted by 04vw »

You got a good eye. I moved from the Allentown, PA area. I do enjoy my lack of a front license plate. I'm going to have to find an alternative way to mount the front VA plate when i get it, cause I'm sure not drilling into that bumper.

Hey welcome to the area! for mounting the license plate... two words ZIP TIES!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts