VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (isleboi)

I actually think I prefer the original wheels (what size are they, btw), but both look killer. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (larkind)

I like the look of the OZs on your car a little better. Something tells me it's because of how sweet your car looks parked on the incline of your driveway. Either way, you can't go wrong with the Abt look. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
21,868 Posts
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (Shotta)

how come you chose not to keep the mattig front bumper?
I think I like before a bit better but I definitely think both versions look great!
PS I always break stuff too accidentally. man that pisses me off.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (isleboi)

I wanna know what is parked in the garage!!! Nice ride by the way. I like the bumper and chin spoiler better but I would have to agree with everyone else and say that I like the look of your old wheels better.

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (GolfBaller)

holy shiz karlo,... dude i didnt know you got the damn ABT lip already!... lemme know when you're willing to sell that thing... im first in line.
i see you painted the digi-mirrors as well.... niiiiice. next you gotta do the door handles though!!
and ey, btw... i think E's still got the JOM 2bar for sale man... you should go for that.

golfballer: tha's his bro's A4. fkn badass too (yilverA4)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (GolfBaller)

quote:[HR][/HR]I wanna know what is parked in the garage!!! Nice ride by the way. I like the bumper and chin spoiler better but I would have to agree with everyone else and say that I like the look of your old wheels better.
[HR][/HR]​

My bro's show quality A4...i actually liked both rims equally, but a little scurb mark w/ the OZ's forced me to sell them...i'm a perfectionist when it comes to wheels...i like them flawless...i don't know why...don't worry the wheels went to my bud Projekt-Bludub on the tex...i think it looks better on his ride anyway...here's his ryde

·
Registered
970 Posts
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (strctlyuropn808)

What kind of tint do u have? I have the same color ride and I like the contrast u got goin! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (LostBoyScout)

quote:[HR][/HR]how come you chose not to keep the mattig front bumper? [HR][/HR]​
me too!! i know you ditched the mattig grill for the abt grill (which is almost as sexy), but didnt know you ditched the bumper too!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (Projekt-bludub)

much better w/ABT gear-spoiler, wheels, different mirrors, G IV lights, etc etc......
I like the changes, why aren't you going for the badgeless Kamei/3 bar Jom???

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (DubberFromCT)

quote:[HR][/HR]What happened to the bumper? Was the fiberglass really weak?[HR][/HR]​
well, i ditched the bumper because i cracked it on the freeway...not to worry though, the bumper went to my friend Ramon in his dope azz gti...as well as my old old wheels and skirts

1 - 20 of 27 Posts