Just some updated pics of my ride

1K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  VEEDUBJETTA 
#1 ·
Before:

Don't mind the missing emblem and dummy's...i broke them all

After:

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (larkind)

I like the look of the OZs on your car a little better. Something tells me it's because of how sweet your car looks parked on the incline of your driveway. Either way, you can't go wrong with the Abt look. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#9 ·
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (GolfBaller)

holy shiz karlo,... dude i didnt know you got the damn ABT lip already!... lemme know when you're willing to sell that thing... im first in line.
i see you painted the digi-mirrors as well.... niiiiice. next you gotta do the door handles though!!
and ey, btw... i think E's still got the JOM 2bar for sale man... you should go for that.

golfballer: tha's his bro's A4. fkn badass too (yilverA4)

#12 ·
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (GolfBaller)

quote:[HR][/HR]I wanna know what is parked in the garage!!! Nice ride by the way. I like the bumper and chin spoiler better but I would have to agree with everyone else and say that I like the look of your old wheels better.
[HR][/HR]​

My bro's show quality A4...i actually liked both rims equally, but a little scurb mark w/ the OZ's forced me to sell them...i'm a perfectionist when it comes to wheels...i like them flawless...i don't know why...don't worry the wheels went to my bud Projekt-Bludub on the tex...i think it looks better on his ride anyway...here's his ryde

#19 ·
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (DubberFromCT)

quote:[HR][/HR]What happened to the bumper? Was the fiberglass really weak?[HR][/HR]​
well, i ditched the bumper because i cracked it on the freeway...not to worry though, the bumper went to my friend Ramon in his dope azz gti...as well as my old old wheels and skirts

#25 ·
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (kyokoris)

By any chance did you sell your grill to a guy in miami bro!! Cause I got it from a guy here who got it from a guy in hawaii!! Sweet ride though!!

#26 ·
Re: Just some updated pics of my ride (slammed dub)

quote:[HR][/HR]By any chance did you sell your grill to a guy in miami bro!! Cause I got it from a guy here who got it from a guy in hawaii!! Sweet ride though!![HR][/HR]​
yup...i sold the grille to a guy named Steve I think...screename g4dgett or something...thanks for the comments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.