VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (WReXinEFX)

Haha I love how one guy posted "TAKE THE PIC DOWN. HONDA FORUMS WILL LAUGH AT US!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!"
Do they take the rivaly that seriously?
-Andrew

·
Banned
13,344 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (AndrewTosh)

As soon as I saw "MK4" in the title, I knew this would be good...j/k (or am I)

·
Registered
19,612 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (00papsh00)

Proof positive that just about anything you can do in a BMW can be done in a VW for less...

·
Registered
23,277 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (sir~test's~alot)

okay this is the same kid who has literally gone through 3 cars, he used to have them listed on his sig, there was another GTI, an element, and something else, and oh yeah he's getting an R32.

on the flip side I find it utterly hysterical, and kinda want to get one myself

Modified by Jettavr666 at 6:11 PM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (WReXinEFX)

Oh my merciful god.
I've always considered the MKIV crowd to be the most mentally challenged forumgoers in the German automotive community, along with having the awards for "Typing Most Like a Rapper Speaks" and "Consistently Amazes Friends By Being Able to Start The Car", but this....jesus.
I can't wait to not be associated with these people.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (grue)

there is NOTHING wrong with doing that.
at least when i did it, i noticed before i left the parking lot.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (crushkilldestroy)

that's funny as all get out...I almost did that once...once

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (crushkilldestroy)

Quote, originally posted by crushkilldestroy »
there is NOTHING wrong with doing that.

yes, there is. It means you're not paying nearly enough attention, and shouldn't be driving.
Not to mention reproducing.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts

LMAO, I'm just curious how you get all the way home without noticinig you are dragging the line from a gas pump...

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (DiscoStu)

Quote, originally posted by DiscoStu »
LMAO, I'm just curious how you get all the way home without noticinig you are dragging the line from a gas pump...

You need three characteristics:
1. Extra chromosome.
2. A California zip code.
3. A German car with a round badge.

Modified by grue at 9:57 PM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (DiscoStu)

Quote, originally posted by DiscoStu »

I KNOW.....it makes so much noise when that thing breaks off of the pump.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (kyokoris)

Quote, originally posted by kyokoris »
why would some one wants to show they are stoopied to the world?

Thats exactly what I thought the first time I saw "Jackass", but since Jackass it seems that being dumb = cool

·
Registered
22,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Just when you thought only BMW owners do this .. so can MK4 owners.. (kyokoris)

Quote, originally posted by kyokoris »
why would some one wants to show they are stoopied to the world?

Ever heard of the MTV show called "Jackass?"

·
Registered
843 Posts

So far tonight I've seen this picture series on two other large forums, one isn't even automotive related. Each forum bashed the MkIV community heartily. I can't wait for the new Golf, maybe the idiots will migrate to that car.

Modified by GTO1 at 12:34 AM 2-17-2004

1 - 20 of 27 Posts