VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you dont mind me asking I was wondering what people have been paying for there R32's I know MSRP is $29,100, but no one pays that the best I seen by me is $29,700, but that was only one stealer, I mean dealer. Most are $31,100 around me in Jersey. Please let me know what you paid before or after taxes, doesnt matter, I just want to get an idea also please let me know where your located.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Re: Just wondering what all the R32 owners have paid? MSRP... or more (Big lip)

I Paid $29,700 at Clair Volkswagen in Saco Maine. They treated me very well and i will be purchasing VW's only from them in the future! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif (Tryin to talk my girlfriend into a GLI
)

______
Deep Blue Pearl .:R32

·
Registered
368 Posts
Re: Just wondering what all the R32 owners have paid? MSRP... or more (02PearlWhiteS6)

"Cash delivered price of vehicle" was $29,825 & that is what I paid.

·
Registered
19,612 Posts
Re: Just wondering what all the R32 owners have paid? MSRP... or more (BlackMagicR32)

$28,800 blue leather before tax/tag....

·
Registered
3,019 Posts

$29,775 MSRP here in SD
but I also got -1,000 VW loyalty (so, 28,775)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: Just wondering what all the R32 owners have paid? MSRP... or more (vwaudienthusiast)

how did you get it below invoice w/o destination charge? invoice on mine w/o leather was 27,065 w/destination, advertising fees. i

·
Registered
137 Posts

$26,900 less the $500 loyalty discount. Couldn't pass up the deal.

·
Registered
692 Posts

$500 off MSRP. Owner Loyalty wasn't worth it to me.
Rgds,
Norm

·
Registered
155 Posts

$29,625. Wound up with $1000 customer loyalty cash, put another $6k down with about $7K for my trade in after paying of its loan for total financed of right around $16K.

·
Registered
12,271 Posts
Re: Just wondering what all the R32 owners have paid? MSRP... or more (vwaudienthusiast)

Quote, originally posted by vwaudienthusiast »
25377 before tax (leather)

Modified by vwaudienthusiast at 3:39 AM 5-19-2004

What happened to your $25/26K "out the door" you were touting in another thread via your cousin who works at VAG, etc. etc.???

Don't you have to pay title, registration, etc too? I still don't believe you're paying $25,377... let alone your earlier claims.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I paid MSRP here... all dealers (at the time) were pretty much sticking to MSRP. I'm just glad there wasn't any mark-up. Plus, they gave me more than I expected for my trade-in, which made me very happy. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,537 Posts

$1170 off MSRP (Los Angeles, CA)

·
Registered
647 Posts

Sticker in Bellevue, WA
- $1000 Customer Loyalty
+ Free CD Changer
+ Excellent customer support
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
204 Posts
Re: Just wondering what all the R32 owners have paid? MSRP... or more (PassaTT)

Congrats on a great purchase. Price is pretty much irrelevant where the R32 is concerned anyway. It's like salary at a job. Nobody is paid the same the question is did you like what you were doing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts