VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone swaped a k04 turbo in place of k03 with everything else stock but the turbo is it a direct bolt on in place of the k03 or do i need a new manifold and downpipe and all new to turbo scene used to working on na volkswagens just starting realy learning my g60 last 2 years of owning it and now i got a 2.0t jetta try to learn info on before changing parts around i know the k04 is a upgrade and lots of people told me its worth it over stock if looking for a little more performance

· Registered
355 Posts
you will need to do injectors, fuel pump, and a dv relocation kit to make it work (obviously youd need the software too). i remember a thread on the 2.0T forums back in the day about doing this as well.

· Registered
1,588 Posts
you need injectors, turbo, ecm programming, dv relocation (eurojet or S3 oem) b/c the k04 dv its built in, all gaskets, an intercooler would help too, exhaust, intake, upgraded high presure fuel pump, its going to be alot more than just a turbo swap if you want to get out of it. The exhaust manifold is built into the k04. I have the entire K04 parts list swap and where to get the parts from. So if your interest send me a pm and i'll hook you up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.