VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided on what I'm finally gonna do to my jetta. The project is going to be k2 stock but my way and on the cheaper side bills suck ahaha. so it will be low and slow 2.0 enough said...back to stock with the decals. Really need to find a roof rack and anything else that came stock only on the k2. so project k2 my way begins. updates soon

As she sits now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: K2 Mountian ToP!!!!!!!!! (ItcHvw)

That Is done already it is a k2 smart $%#... by saying stock i thought you would realize it is a k2 but i am going to do it how i thought it should have come stock..

·
Registered
6,795 Posts

Quote, originally posted by ItcHvw »
That Is done already it is a k2 smart $%#... by saying stock i thought you would realize it is a k2 but i am going to do it how i thought it should have come stock..

why so hostile

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

This thread is about stuff I'm going to do ya . all i have done so far is the raddo wing textured sides and painted the grille and magnaflow exhaust. and wheels i wanna lower it do the lights and i really want euro bumpers other stuff i want to do to in time tho when i have some cash other than that just wanted to see what people thought of my car.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

as long as you lower that car, i won't have to find out where you live and steal your far less rusty than mine car
bump for someone local
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
actually, my car will prolly be up for sale in a year, and i may consider parting it as a complete vr6 swap... hint hint

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

well... if i was to part it you'd get a full 5-lug with de brakes, stock vr, it'll have a new clutch by then, my coilovers, shifter etc etc hell i'd even sell my project wheels
my car has the rust problems and i no longer want to deal with it...

·
Registered
5,889 Posts

All you need to make it a K2 is the sticker on the back, roof rack, and your choice of either K2 brand ski's or a snowboard. I don't see the reason in this though. The only reason VW released it is to boost sales. It isn't very different from any other MkIII 2.0L Jetta.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Re: K2 Mountian ToP!!!!!!!!! (Scooch)

Quote, originally posted by Scooch »
All you need to make it a K2 is the sticker on the back, roof rack, and your choice of either K2 brand ski's or a snowboard. I don't see the reason in this though. The only reason VW released it is to boost sales. It isn't very different from any other MkIII 2.0L Jetta.

raed, he all ready has a k2. in all fairness this post doesnt really make any sense. he's from the peg, give him a chance

·
Banned
5,096 Posts
Re: K2 Mountian ToP!!!!!!!!! (ST33LR4T)

this thread is worthless.. you have a k2, you want to make mod it to the way you think it should have come stock but you're not doing anything but saying you have plans.. you and everyone else on vortex. come back when you've done something.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.