VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice find! I wish this was in HD because it could maybe help settle the debate about what screen the non-Nav models are getting in the US. The car in the video has black MMI buttons, which presumably means non-Nav but there's not enough resolution to see how big the pop up screen actually is.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really hard to tell, I mean we know it is not a sport pack equipped but beyond that unclear. I find it funny him mentioning how big the sunroof is, not. Still I see no difference in this pop screen and the others IMO.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, why is there an "embargo" on driving impressions???
Pretty typical, basically a lot of journalists have already gotten their hands on it and the manufacturer wants them all to release on a certain date, probably to allow everyone equal opportunity and also bombard the crap out of the magazines, internet, news cycle, etc.

My question does anyone know when that embargo date is so we can start getting driving impressions?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pretty typical, basically a lot of journalists have already gotten their hands on it and the manufacturer wants them all to release on a certain date, probably to allow everyone equal opportunity and also bombard the crap out of the magazines, internet, news cycle, etc.

My question does anyone know when that embargo date is so we can start getting driving impressions?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-bioat_5lk
Audi was kind enough to give us early access to their new 2015 A3 Sedan. We'll have a full review on March 10th but until then check out KBB's Micah Muzio as he gives a quick overview of our blue, 2.0-liter, Quattro-equipped A3.

im guessing march 10

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Scuba Blue is not an attractive color in person, IMO. It lacks depth and is just sort of “there." I'd even say I feel it makes the A4 look cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Don't let my opinion get you too down. It's certainly worth trying to see it in person, though I know I've been fortunate to be able to do so seeing as it's a color other than white, silver, grey, or black. Other colors just don't exist in inventory, sadly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.