VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Speaking of celebrities rolling in Audis, we also just got photos of two new owners. It seems Kevin Costner just picked up a new S8, along with a new Q7 for his son. They apparently like them any color as long as they're black. Sorry, blurred out the license plates for privacy's sake.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: Kevin Costner and Son Take Delivery of New Audis ([email protected])

apparently they got just an RS4 (behind the Q7) in addition to that lovely package?
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: Kevin Costner and Son Take Delivery of New Audis ([email protected])

so uh kevin kostner drives the same car as my dad...hahaha...thats amusing to me...I guess you have to know my father. I am sure he will get a kick out of this.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Re: Kevin Costner and Son Take Delivery of New Audis (metalevon)

So, are the die-hard Audi fans? Cuz normally people don't buy 3 cars from the same company in the same color at the same time.

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Kevin Costner and Son Take Delivery of New Audis (Nightranger)

Quote, originally posted by Nightranger »
So, are the die-hard Audi fans? Cuz normally people don't buy 3 cars from the same company in the same color at the same time.

nor do most people have photo shoots and press releases when they buy a car

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Kevin Costner and Son Take Delivery of New Audis (16v)

Quote, originally posted by 16v »

nor do most people have photo shoots and press releases when they buy a car

Did they get a deal? I'd be surprised if they didn't. To clarify though, there's no press release and the photos aren't up to press release standards to be totally frank.

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts