VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn was that a smart move on my part. Traded in my 2K Si at Chapman's for a Reflex Silver GTI 1.8t with black leather and 17" wheels. OH I love this car
!! I am going to be driving in circles just to break in the engine. The car even stock pulls so much harder than I thought it would.
I have to say that Bob @ Chapman's was a really cool car salesman. Guy knew a crapload about the car. Kinda rare I usually go to the dealerships and teach the salesman about their cars. Gave me a smoking deal too. Did I say yet that damn I love this car
Thank you for your time that is all I have to say about that

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Re: Kicked the old Honda to the curb.....Replaced with 1.8t GTI (B95P)

congrats! 1.8t is an awesome engine to say the least. i'll still stick with my VR6 though

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Re: Kicked the old Honda to the curb.....Replaced with 1.8t GTI (B95P)

Glad to have you join us!! Bob is a great guy, I have spoken with him a few times

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Re: Kicked the old Honda to the curb.....Replaced with 1.8t GTI (Demon_Dub)

Nice to have a new local dub!
Welcome!
Oh, don't worry about mods or whatever when coming to GTGs... i have spoken to some of the new people about them not wanting to come to the GTGs because they didn't have any mods... BAH.. GTGs are all about the friendship and fun, not about struttin your mods to everyone else.

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Re: Kicked the old Honda to the curb.....Replaced with 1.8t GTI (DaBlackJetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh, don't worry about mods or whatever when coming to GTGs... i have spoken to some of the new people about them not wanting to come to the GTGs because they didn't have any mods... BAH.. GTGs are all about the friendship and fun, not about struttin your mods to everyone else.[HR][/HR]​
cough;Greddy car;cough

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Re: Kicked the old Honda to the curb.....Replaced with 1.8t GTI (Demon_Dub)

It aint here yet.. now is it?!
Besides.. I don't know if I will bring it to a local GTG... I mean.. are you worthy?!

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Re: Kicked the old Honda to the curb.....Replaced with 1.8t GTI (tulmad)

Well damn it, when is the next one??!
And this time, I need to know who to look for. I'm not wondering around looking lost like I did this past Saturday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts