VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take a moment to watch our Sowo 2015 coverage.

KillallFenders | Elevated Visions.

@killallfenders
@elevatedvisions

Thanks for watching!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Love that White Mazda 6

For video please invest in a camera stabilizer or atleast an editing program that has post production stabilization capabilities.

It was just really hard to watch that long of a video with it bouncing around all over the place.

I had to turn it off.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes , we need to invest in better equipment . We also lost a lot of footage and we had to work with what was left .

Please keep in mind that this is our first video production.

Thanks for the improvement ideas ! :beer:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Next SOWO, wherever it is, please stay home. If you don't drive a VAG car then don't come. If you came because you are a car person and enjoy the show then leave your car at home or at the cabin and stop acting and filming whats wrong with these kids that don't give a crap about others.

Oh and to your buddy with the mk4 tell him congratulations from me. Congratulations for being one of the reason why there won't be a SOWO in Helen next year.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next SOWO, wherever it is, please stay home. If you don't drive a VAG car then don't come. If you came because you are a car person and enjoy the show then leave your car at home or at the cabin and stop acting and filming whats wrong with these kids that don't give a crap about others.

Oh and to your buddy with the mk4 tell him congratulations from me. Congratulations for being one of the reason why there won't be a SOWO in Helen next year.

Oh I drive a vag car . And I am not the reason why SoWo is gone .

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Oh I drive a vag car . And I am not the reason why SoWo is gone .
A lot of what you choose to depict in your video is the reason. Vag car or not; directly responsible or not.

By sharing the stupid behavior and glorifying it you are essentially adding fuel to the fire.

People who have never been to the event see these videos and think that's what its all about, so they come, they act stupid and take things too far exactly what happened to SoWo this year.

Also I've learned first hand that putting a camera on people drunk or sober gets them to do stupid ****. Media is powerful and those controlling it need to learn to pull it away and not give them glory,

I'm guilty of it in my younger years and looked at it as harmless fun, but as I grew up I had to figure out that it does in fact lead the the demise of events such as SoWo.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
A lot of what you choose to depict in your video is the reason. Vag car or not; directly responsible or not.

By sharing the stupid behavior and glorifying it you are essentially adding fuel to the fire.

People who have never been to the event see these videos and think that's what its all about, so they come, they act stupid and take things too far exactly what happened to SoWo this year.

Also I've learned first hand that putting a camera on people drunk or sober gets them to do stupid ****. Media is powerful and those controlling it need to learn to pull it away and not give them glory,

I'm guilty of it in my younger years and looked at it as harmless fun, but as I grew up I had to figure out that it does in fact lead the the demise of events such as SoWo.
I watched the clip without reading anyone comments and at the the 2 min mark when someone from your crew yelled "do a burnout" to the mk4 I just hung my head.
so yea, what Bsaint said.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts

Yes, because everyone should be limited to making terrible ****ing videos filled with drone and slider shots of the same stationary cars.... How about you invest in some talent Saint. Because your video was fukin terrible. At least this video actually showed a little bit of everything. It was a bit long, and could use some editing work. But it was still better than the garbage you released. So GTFO with your fukin ego. Your video was terrible in every way except as a tutorial on how to use a slider. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Yes, because everyone should be limited to making terrible ****ing videos filled with drone and slider shots of the same stationary cars.... How about you invest in some talent Saint. Because your video was fukin terrible. At least this video actually showed a little bit of everything. It was a bit long, and could use some editing work. But it was still better than the garbage you released. So GTFO with your fukin ego. Your video was terrible in every way except as a tutorial on how to use a slider. :thumbdown:
pretty sure he says in the description of his video that he chose not to include any of the crap that happened outside of the show. i always enjoy his videos so :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts