1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is not a repost.
http://www.ultimaterally.com/
Quote »
My name is Kim Schmitz and on behalf of the organizers of the inaugural Ultimate Rally,
I invite you to be part of an unprecedented experience not yet seen in any lifetime.
Who is Kim Schmitz you ask? As you can see on my personal web site, I am not normal.
I am a successful individual with the talent and credentials to create this high quality and exciting Ultimate Rally. I can make fantasy a reality.
My philosophy is to experience paradise during this lifetime and not "maybe" after. I am taking full advantage of my timeslot in this world and I encourage you to do the same. Crucial parts of my philosophy are extreme experiences and emotions.
In pursuit of vehicular nirvana, I have participated in street racing events like Gumball 3000 and others. I have had a good time in these rallys, but I have not been entirely satisfied. All of my past experiences have evolved into a new event format which will be
"the perfect one" for driving enthusiasts. The Ultimate Rally.
The Ultimate Rally will cater to the more sophisticated thrill-seeking soul. The Ultimate Rally will be the drive of your life. You will have to be of a certain breed, someone who can deal with the unexpected, the stress and the adrenaline. The Ultimate Rally will be one of the last real physical and mental challenges with a touch of rebellion.
The Ultimate Rally organizers promise you highly proficient management that will ensure one of your top ten lifetime experiences.
You have my personal guarantee.
Feel free to surf our web site and learn more about The Ultimate Rally. I am looking forward to approving your application.
At the conclusion of the Ultimate Rally there will be two days of Ultimate Party.
Looks pretty crazy.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (BananaCo)

That fat bastard outta jail already?

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (13minutes)

Screw Kimble, screw his events, and screw the friends he pays to keep

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (13minutes)

A. Kimble
B. The regular entrance fee is USD 30.000 per car.
C. The organizer also reserves the right to cancel any event at any time for any reason. No refunds will be made in this case.
A + B + C =

·
Registered
952 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (matt007)

Route 4 looks pretty weak and good luck with Route 7 (I doubt that the RCMP, la Surete and the OPP would put up with that noise for very long.
)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (garagemonster)

Ahh, nothing like the promotion of illegal activity.
Actually now that I actually read it, is this even illegal in those countries?

Modified by No2CE at 4:31 PM 2-4-2005

·
Registered
32,089 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (Slump)

Quote, originally posted by Slump »
That fat bastard outta jail already?

EXACTLY my first thoughts.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (DasRaven)

Quote, originally posted by DasRaven »

C. The organizer also reserves the right to cancel any event at any time for any reason. No refunds will be made in this case.

Ouch.
--- One week before event start ---
"It is with great regret and due to excessive police interest in this event and the [well-advertised] routes we feel that it would be irresponsible to conduct our rally, therefore we are closing registration and are cancelling the event. To the 100 people that registered, my apoligies, and thanks for paying for my new Zonda, that house in Corsica and my legal fees."

·
Registered
32,089 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil ... (rempel)

Quote, originally posted by rempel »
who is this guy?

http://www.kimble.org
FYI, after gaining all that money he was found guilty for some big crimes, so he lost it all and spent a couple of years in prison.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (BananaCo)

Why and how did this ego maniac get so rich??

"my last gumball, because of lack of competition"

·
Registered
2017 Golf Wagon 4motion Highline
19,963 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (BlackMagic2004)

Quote, originally posted by BlackMagic2004 »

Mostly from fraud I believe.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil ... (Son of a B...5er!)

Quote, originally posted by Son of a B...5er! »
http://www.kimble.org
FYI, after gaining all that money he was found guilty for some big crimes, so he lost it all and spent a couple of years in prison.

Wow, that's a slick site but I feel like I sould do some sort of virus scan now or something. I feel so dirty!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (BlackMagic2004)

Quote, originally posted by BlackMagic2004 »

B. The regular entrance fee is USD 30.000 per car.

Modified by kar_nut at 9:32 AM 2-4-2005

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2Mil. Another Gumball 3000 race? (fueledbymetal)

Quote, originally posted by fueledbymetal »
Why all the hate?

Because the dude is obnoxious Eurotrash.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2M ... (sucking chest wound)

Ahhh, Mr. Schmitz. Your reputation preceedes you...
I noticed that most of the companies under the Kimpire shell are financial in nature. What investor in thier right mind would trust this fool with thier money?

Modified by drdisco at 7:18 PM 2-4-2005

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2M ... (sucking chest wound)

Quote, originally posted by sucking chest wound »

Because the dude is obnoxious Eurotrash.

But it's entertaining (as long as it's not my money)

·
Registered
2017 Golf Wagon 4motion Highline
19,963 Posts
Re: Kimble's Ultimate Rally 2005 - winner gets $2M ... (drdisco)

Quote, originally posted by drdisco »
What investor in thier right mind would trust this fool with thier money?

People with money to burn and more money than brains.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts