VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Kinda done thought I'd share so pics (GTiVR6Banger)

Quote, originally posted by GTiVR6Banger »
Sexy dude, looks good. How's it drive? Any vibrations? Let me know homie

runs great no vibration nothing, thanks agian http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Kinda done thought I'd share so pics (Gnar-kill)

Quote, originally posted by Gnar-kill »
i love rf's. They look perfect with how they are executed. Little more story on the car? What you did with it or where you got it?

I got the car in march so about a year ago. It was in ok shape some rust around the windsheild and rear fender wells. The interior was mint only reason I bought it really. Got it repainted shaved the banana lights and rear wiper and washer. Got it home changed every bushing, mount, bearing, brakes, fuel pumps, water pump deleted the expansion tank, put a scirroco radiator in it, new oem grille,g60 fender flares, all new lights, ive always wanted RF's so got those, I want an aba in it but I dont know how so, Ive got to wait till I find someone that can do it for me.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Kinda done thought I'd share so pics (madeurotuner)

Quote, originally posted by madeurotuner »
Looooove those RF's. I want to see it lowarrrr. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Also, are you going to rock those stock taillights?

No but, I cant decide on what tail lights.
The RF's are 15x6.5 et33 original. put 2 inch lips on the front 2.5 in the back. So I dont know now

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by 27psigti »

The RF's are 15x6.5 et33 original. put 2 inch lips on the front 2.5 in the back. So I dont know now

they had 1/2" lips originally correct? if so
that would make em 8j et 7.6 and 8.5j et 1.25

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.