VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Kirklanders!
Well, now that we've discovered that there are quite a few of us that live in the land of Kirk and that want to have a GTG, how bout we start it off by meeting up somewhere and caravan to the Seattle GTG on Dec 15th? I think that'd be pretty fun and we'd end up cruising in together all at once. What do ya think?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Re: Kirkland Caravan to Seattle GTG (neubtle)

Thats cool....it always looks sweet seeing a bunch of dubs cruzin along together!!! I got to check the calendar though...not sure whats going on that day...but it does sound like a good idea.....except...i'll be driving far far far behind everyone...with my ugly car....i just have no time or $ to put into it. Thinking about getting me a Jetta Wagon...need the extra room...plus they have soooo much potential!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Re: Kirkland Caravan to Seattle GTG (neubtle)

I'll caravan down with you. It will be nice to have another beetle there. Any set places on where and what time to meet?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Kirkland Caravan to Seattle GTG (my98veedub)

Don't worry about how your car looks or how ugly you think it is...everyone has their own opinion. If you REALLY didn't feel comfortable driving your car, I'm sure you could ride with one of us. I know I'll have an empty seat...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Kirkland Caravan to Seattle GTG (GreenWeenie)

I may not live in kirkland, but i've spent my time on the eastside. how's about meeting at Larry's in the morning. Tiny parking lot, lots of dubs, who could resist? If people want to meet downtown, how about behind TGI-F-day's. Depending on the meeting time of the U-Vill, about 1hr or 1hr and half before? Hopefully rose hill texaco will be open for a wash job in case our cars are a little dirty.
================================================
I think we're still a little open to places to meet up. I think the most central location for most people in Kirkland or anyone on the Eastside who wants to join us, would be somewhere in DT Kirkland. We could always meet up in the parking lot down by the theater/24 Hr fitness, just in case we get a bigger crowd. I think it would be awesome if we got more than just the Kirkland people to meet up and caravan over...maybe we should shoot for that then!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts