VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kirkland role call!!!

Hey guys, I moved into the Kirkland area near Totem Lake awhile ago and I've seen quite a few of you around I'm sure so I was thinking maybe you could help me put the names to the Cars I've seen... Hope to get to know you all soon!!!

I'll start, My name is Bryce

Modified by 91_VR6 at 4:43 AM 7-20-2005

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Re: Kirkland role call!!! (91_VR6)

you should set up a Kirkland GTG. Let me konw i would roll up there, its only 15 mins from me.
My name is Nico hit me up sometime anyone, i'm more than willing to go out and kick it with ya'll my cell is 206.713.6629 holla

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Re: Kirkland role call!!! (hedcaseGLI)

you saw me the other day, but i live in redmond near the highschool and work next to the subaru dealership on 116th in totem lake. so i'm in the area to if you want to set up a gtg i'm down for it

·
Registered
291 Posts
Re: Kirkland role call!!! (Sam N.)

Quote, originally posted by Sam N. »
you saw me the other day, but i live in redmond near the highschool and work next to the subaru dealership on 116th in totem lake. so i'm in the area to if you want to set up a gtg i'm down for it

Who saw you?? i see you replied to headcase but i couldnt tell for sure who you were addressing...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Re: Kirkland roll call!!! (MacDowell)

Quote, originally posted by MacDowell »
whats up?
i live in redmond
I once lived on 124th in kirkland
I have a green 02 GTI, im always cruzing kirkland water front....

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

i've seen you around too, i just don't usually give the v to all but the most obviously modified mk4's. heres mine:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.