VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago someone posted a picture of what I believe was a Mk I GTI. Anyways, this car was absolutely delicious. It was black and had a HUGE front air dam. It also had gigantic round headlights. Long story short...I can't live anymore without at least a picture of this car. Maybe someone can help me out. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Re: Know these threads are usually useless...but maybe somebody knows... (Dogdude222)

sounds like yoyo's car. his username is slywabt. searching for either yoyo or slywabt should get you some more pics, but heres one for the time being.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Know these threads are usually useless...but maybe somebody knows... (iandm)

That is definitely the car! Thank you so much!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Re: Know these threads are usually useless...but maybe somebody knows... (Dogdude222)

Quote, originally posted by Dogdude222 »
A while ago someone posted a picture of what I believe was a Mk I GTI. Anyways, this car was absolutely delicious. It was black and had a HUGE front air dam. It also had gigantic round headlights. Long story short...I can't live anymore without at least a picture of this car. Maybe someone can help me out. Thanks.

mauhahahah what a crack up...........nice one.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Know these threads are usually useless...but maybe somebody knows... (Man&Golf)

Quote, originally posted by Man&Golf »

mauhahahah what a crack up...........nice one.

I don't get it. I hope you are laughing with me and not at me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have to agree, from whenever i first saw this car it's been in my thoughts, um, yah, well anyway. i like the look of this car too!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts