1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,181 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (GTibunny16v)

Quote, originally posted by GTibunny16v »
*cough* suspension forum *cough*

Susp and Wheel Forums Sucks! and he is my brother

Anyways I voted for pss9's since most of the A3 guys rock'em.
Love my H&R's

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (qka2)

koni's for the MK4 are dope, dunno buot the mk3 since they really came out liek last year

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (qka2)

Dis, nig*a still asking about suspension I say get KW V3's
if the warden won't son your ass for spending a little

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (BobRoss)

i must be an idiot, cuz i bought pss9's... and LOVE them... never had a prob in the twisties...and i got a vr up front too.... damn good thing its not a a2...i might flip over n sheit...

·
Banned
227 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (GTIMAN99)

Quote, originally posted by GTIMAN99 »
i must be an idiot, cuz i bought pss9's... and LOVE them... never had a prob in the twisties...and i got a vr up front too.... damn good thing its not a a2...i might flip over n sheit...

Well the jury is still out on the idiot thing dave.
But honestly.... have you even riden a mk3 with konis? better yet, have you ever 'pushed them threw the twisties', like you do your vr with pss9's?
Because you answered no atleast 1 out of 2 times, you have no basis. peace.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (Rafelito)

I gotta agree the suspension forum blows... not enough traffic to be worth a damn. Koni, KW, H&R, Bilstein, FK - no one is saying anything bad. Just buy and be happy, I guess. Only thing I've figured out are the H&R's are the widest of the bunch which may mean nothing to you, but means I won't be picking them.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (GTI451)

H&Ris for rich dudes, konis are for the po' folks, i been in H&R and Koni MK4's, i must admit they fele the same, alhtough H&R lets you go much lower, but it seems a3 and older usually are the drop monsters aka qka2, LOL, on my boys mk4 they tuck fine, and thats half the height

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (Rafelito)

Quote, originally posted by Rafelito »
if the warden won't son your ass for spending a little

Damn Ralph, you never seem to amaze me if you don't understand^^^^ what said before^^^^ you SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!! I'll give you a little more time, what i've meant by the WARDEN!!!

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (D Wiz)

This is a price comparison between 'koni' coilovers and h&r.....I know FK Konigsport use Koni dampers and can be had for much much less it seem these days but we are comparing 'koni' aren't we?
A2/A3/Corrado Koni Coilover Kit (KO.1150-5001.1)
$1,180.00
H&R A2 Coilover Suspension (29865.1)
$1,100.00
- source
http://www.parts4vws.com/

Modified by nickinboston at 10:17 AM 7-1-2003

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Koni Vs Pss9 coils. (AZZ KIKR)

Yea, lets talk about sloooooooooooooow. The only thing slow around here is your car.
You still my playa though. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 25 Posts