VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Konigseder ??

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  wgriffiths2000 
#1 ·
Dose any one have some pics of a jetta with this installed with and molded to the car. How much did the intall coast. thx. Yes i did a search.

#3 ·
Re: Konigseder ?? (jettagliboy)

humm ok well that dose not help i know the kit will run 1800 us acording to 1152 or what ever. I was thinking of getting a paint job at the same time. but i would like to have some figures so i know what to save up for. I probaly go by a shop tommorow to find out but if any one has pics i would like to see what it looks like when it is flush.

#4 ·
Re: Konigseder ?? (wgriffiths2000)

Here you go bro http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
The deal that I am going through right now is that I will have the money to buy whatever kit I want in about a month. I am thinking the Konigseder is the way to go. It will have to be smoothed out of course. But that will be...well...free for. My dad is body man and I get all the body work and paint for nothing
advantage..........ME
But seriously the only thing is, this is not a kit that will ever come off. and it is funny, I have seen posts about the price many times (try to search) and I have seen people throw numbers like 10 grand around when it comes to the final cost with wheels and all the completed work...WTF no way http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
The kit will run you about $1850 from 1552 and the body work may be about a $1000 for normal people paying a shop. And then you buy some nice 18 or 19x9's that will run you about 3 grand so you are talking about 5 or 6 grand maybe.
If anyone with body experience is listening/reading...the car above is the only molded jetta I have ever seen and my father wants to know if they used EZ100 or something like T21 fuser to mold it. My father said that this kit is not hard to do, of course he fixes crashed semis and does extensive PU and fiber glass repairs every day...................Is my dad crazy or just that good
He also said he could mold me some side skirts to even out the kit all around, anyone have some suggestions as to what side skirts would look good?
Any info would be killer http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#5 ·
Re: Konigseder ?? (apr_tuned_jetta)

Dam you some people are just so lucky. i could realy use an body shop owner for a father or some close relitive. yah i was thinking of spending just on the kit 3000. Yah wells we will see i want to get some deep dish wheels to show off the with of the tred but i have not spent much time on that yet and it will be probaly close to a year or atleast 6 months to get the mpny for it. Yah that is the only car i have seen with it molder on dose any one have any other picks of this car close ups and any other car that has done this. thx again for every one that has posted.

#11 ·
Re: Konigseder ?? (apr_tuned_jetta)

If I were to get a kit..Konigseder is the way to go. But of course it would have to be smoothed out...Question: What if the car or kit pieces were to be damaged (knock on wood for ya) how would that affect the car's "natural" body? Would the kit be able to come off without leaving the stock body permanently scarred or damaged?
BTW, the car looks sweet!

#12 ·
Re: Konigseder ?? (GTeeEYE)

i think no mater what way you put it on it will become inmposabole to take off withough spending alot of cash.
Anouther ?? what is the kit made out of and is there any pics of it before it was installed. Also do you keep the side markers on the front bumper?

[Modified by wgriffiths2000, 7:07 PM 4-9-2002]

#14 ·
Re: Konigseder ?? (vivagarcia)

quote:[HR][/HR]

Damn... this Jetta is crying for some wheels to do it justice.

[Modified by vivagarcia, 11:39 PM 4-8-2002][HR][/HR]​

Actually that car is in SEPT 2001 PVW with it's new wheels, and they were the deciding factor for me to get these:

#18 ·
Re: Konigseder ?? (cdpxxx)

quote:[HR][/HR]HELLO???? RuBBER???? WHERE ARE YOU??? Dude, i really hope you dont hit an ant hill with those bad boys... there is like 30mm of rubber before you hit rim...
they are sick as poop, but i could never run those here in toronto.[HR][/HR]​

I am in CT 235/35/19 and I will say that the tire has alot to do with it! The TOYO FZ-4's a smmooooth riding, Imagine a 235/35/19 ALL SEASON

Thanks everyone!
Thank THEO From MASS, he inspired the AXIS wheels!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.