VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 419 Posts

· Registered
1,608 Posts
Re: ktown dubs (y0use)

i go to school at kutztown university, i drive a 94 4 dr golf it was white but it wasnt up there to much. its in the shop now and in the the hands of lehr leistung for its make over. so it should be done soon and rolling around there for a little. codeseven also goes to school there, he has a mkiii black 4 dr golf with brock b1s on. he is always driving his car around up there. and theres a kid named nick with a sweet AUDI 90 with racing harts and a nice body kit on it.

· Banned
6,511 Posts
Re: ktown dubs (boxmastervr6)

Jeez.. even more local dubbers on here.
Here is my humble dub, saving up for coilovers:
[http://www.geocities.com/gti_200/after.jpg] [paste into browser cause geocities won't allow remote linking]
Right now it is fairly stock:
Jetta emblem debadged
Stubby antenne
DRL Disable
ATE Slotted disks and pads
This summer I have more plans for it

Modified by GTi287 at 8:33 AM 1-10-2004

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Re: ktown dubs (GTi287)

i go to ktown - live down near basin street, over by the train station. i drive a 97 black jetta. ive thought about having a local gtg because ive got a huge parking lot - could fit at least 30 cars. i also am writing the newly revamped automotive performance column for pulse weekly in allentown. i would love cover a gtg of local dubbers - lmk when you guys get back in town

Modified by DarkDub97 at 6:59 PM 1-10-2004

· Registered
180 Posts
i am originally from bethlehem, which isn't far from ktown but i have a good friend that currently lives there and he drives a 1992 cabriolet that is yellow with a black top...he just put a techtonic exhaust on it and did some suspension work i think.

· Banned
6,511 Posts
Re: (DarkDub97)

DarkDub97,
I think I have seen you around, but I am not sure. I was out by the Strand and I saw a MKIII black Jetta with wheels and exaust, I think.
That would be cool to have a k-town gtg, so I can meet some local dubbers.

Modified by GTi287 at 5:59 PM 1-10-2004

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Re: (GTi287)

ive got stock wheels and exhaust - a gtg is a must http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
i think i know which black jetta you are talking about - i dont really like the rims or the rain guards he's got on the windows

Modified by DarkDub97 at 9:49 PM 1-10-2004

· Registered
831 Posts
Re: ktown dubs (DarkDub97)

Quote, originally posted by DarkDub97 »
i go to ktown - live down near basin street, over by the train station. i drive a 97 black jetta. ive thought about having a local gtg because ive got a huge parking lot - could fit at least 30 cars. i also am writing the newly revamped automotive performance column for pulse weekly in allentown. i would love cover a gtg of local dubbers - lmk when you guys get back in town

Modified by DarkDub97 at 6:59 PM 1-10-2004

im a pulse weekly reader
lol 2 of my ladie friends have actually just been in there in the last few months. but ya a g2g would be nice. then hit basin/shortys/pub afterwards

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Re: ktown dubs (boxmastervr6)

boxmaster what kind of new stuff would you like to see in the car section (and anyone else who wants to make some suggestions)?
btw- were the girls featured models?

the new format will come out Feb 15th and will include an indepth review of the featured automobile and a technical breakdown of its components, as well as a side article that will focus on tech installs, local shops, local clubs, etc. ive got to give fair coverage to enthusiasts from all genres, but Id like to feature the VW culture from the Lehigh Valley and Reading area. once i get started ill come up with something more concrete. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
711 Posts
Re: ktown dubs (DarkDub97)

I went to kutztown! ive heard it changed alot since ive been there! If anyone is willing to provide me with a bed/ or couch id love to come up an party and find some single girls!!!
ohh yeah.. i drive an 03 gti!
GO GOLDEN BEARS~~ lol

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Re: (vr6kid)

get ahold of me - ill be writing the article
i want to wait til better weather, so people get a chance to do some new mods and take off winter wheels. there is a gtg every wednesday night at nestors in quakertown and i was thinking we could possibly meet somewhere and do a mini-cruise. id love to get some sweet group rolling shots- im just envisioning a pack of dubs, 4 abreast on the merging spot of rt78 into 22...
for now id just like to have a gtg somewhere, just to meet everybody- possibly sometime in early february(or earlier, if thats what people want), if its not freezing-ass cold. let me know what you want to do.

Modified by DarkDub97 at 12:37 PM 1-12-2004

· Registered
1,292 Posts
GTG

I went to K-Town with Vego99. I live in Allentown now. Pick a date and I'll get the local VWforum crew together and cruise out. BTW if you live in the area and haven't been to vwforum.com, go there now, lots of local people and great info.

· Registered
711 Posts
Re: GTG (das boot)

das boot said:
I went to K-Town with Vego99. I live in Allentown now. Pick a date and I'll get the local VWforum crew together and cruise out. BTW if you live in the area and haven't been to vwforum.com, go there now, lots of local people and great info.[/QUOTE
whats up Jeph!! We need to go to ktown for a night of parting!

1 - 20 of 419 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.