VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I found a buddy of mine with a satellite connection to the net... so I figured I would pop in and say hi... talk to you again in like 3 months!
Good luck to anyone else coming here! Oh yeah, pick up a crap load of British (Kuwaiti) plug adapters! I am at Camp Arifjan by the way and the mailing address (like you guys will use it) is
SGT Scott Napier
183rd Maintenance Company (C&E)
APOAE 09366

·
Registered
646 Posts
Re: Kuwait SUCKS!!! (EuroVR6)

hey scott,
well i knew i would here from you sooner or later , wish it didnt take so long to.
but i got question,
"hows the water at the beach?"
have a mai-tai and a beer on me , stay safe and good luck...
Mike

·
Registered
832 Posts
Re: Kuwait SUCKS!!! (kt_racer)

Hahahaha,
Yeah I'll be joining you at Al Jaber here sooner or later. Take it easy, and keep a cot warm for me.
L8r
hitmanhite

·
Banned
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Kuwait SUCKS!!! (BKVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]I feel your pain Scott! I have been down here for a couple weeks now. somewhere between doha and udari[HR][/HR]​
well if you make it to Arifjan stop by 183rd and say hi... C&E section...

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Re: Kuwait SUCKS!!! (719 GLI)

good to hear from ya scott. keep safe over there. if you get bored, jump some sand dunes with a hummer - not as fun as driving a dub tho.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Re: Kuwait SUCKS!!! (Supercharged VR6)

good to see a post from Brian Koder. I hope all is well with all of you over in the $hit hole. Yeah im giving Scotts car hugs alright. Im gonna use it for target practice soon...

·
Banned
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Kuwait SUCKS!!! (Supercharged VR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]Mike..I dare you to post the pics of Scott's GLI in it's current "Parted out" condition, LOL!![HR][/HR]​
hmph... that whole situation was a disaster! I never even had time to clean the bastid out!
any issues besides it being a dirty, weird idling little bizznitch?

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Re: Kuwait SUCKS!!! (mk3vr6dj)

no Scott no real issues, it's still dirty and all of your stuff is still in it, except for the motor and trans.. hehe.. It's only left me stranded once so far, after that I decided to use it as the donor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.