VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got my r32 two days ago but i dont like one thing on it on the freeway doing about 80 90 changing lanes the car feels to high. the car swings left to right but other than that the car is great. u guys think i should change it to coilovers kw.
oh yea ru guys having problems like that

·
Registered
512 Posts
yea slow down.. udont wanna get into an accident especially when ure only 18.. it will raise ur insurance through the roof, but it wouldnt matter since u prolly dont pay for it, like ur r32... SO SPEED AWAY!!! just dont take nebody out w. u..

·
Registered
262 Posts
HPA is also out with their handling package. It can drop it anywhere from 0 to 35 mm. if you drop it 10mm, that is the euro-spec height. To be honest, before I got into the R32, I had never bought something from, or even heard of HPA, however, they seem to be on the ball. However, KW is awesome as well. Either way, you probably wouldn't be going wrong.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Re: kw coilovers (DEEP BLUE R32)

Quote, originally posted by DEEP BLUE R32 »
hey guys i just got my r32 two days ago but i dont like one thing on it on the freeway doing about 80 90 changing lanes the car feels to high. the car swings left to right but other than that the car is great. u guys think i should change it to coilovers kw.
oh yea ru guys having problems like that

Rear sway bar

·
Registered
197 Posts
Re: kw coilovers (loveVR6)

agreed, sway bar http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Before you go switching out the suspension, give it a while. VW worked hard to make this thing right. I've driven one (in Germany) up to 155pmh, it was rock steady! And the ride comfort on this thing is nice yet still firm. I just swtiched from a MKiii with H+R coilovers to an R32, and I'm loving not cringing at every pavement crease
. I'm finding it's taking some getting used to (with AWD and indepenant rear) but it acts like a car alot lighter than it is, IMO
I know the KW's are good, but for this car I'd recomend the KW II's with some adjustability IF you feel the need.
I've had mine for 3 days now, it rained today, WOW, I love 4motion

give it a chance and enjoy! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (get off my junk)

first of all i pay for my payments just cause im 18 doesnt mean idont pay for my car . i dont the car tends to be light moves around a little i think im use to my m3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts