VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about the KYB AGX adjustable struts versus the H&R struts that come in the cup kit. I am considering just buying H&R race springs and putting them on the KYB struts. I am just looking for some opinions on ride quality between these two struts.

· Registered
83 Posts
kyb is not that great. i think the agx is just like the gr2 but adjustable. and the gr2 was crap back when i used them. id go with the bilstein sport if i were you. you dont want to regret it and be on here selling the agx's in a month so you can get the bilsteins. do it right the fist time and save yourself the trouble. also, ive read that the struts in the cup kit are shortened and made for that lowered stance, but i dont think the kyb's are. so they wont have the full travel as the h&r's will. hope that helps.

· Registered
2,354 Posts
Re: (Mdrnizd)

Quote, originally posted by Mdrnizd »
Do you have any pics of your car lowered on the eibach's. I am an eibach dealer, but everyone says that h&r's ride better. How much different is the ride compared to stock?

Well it feels way different than stock. Not harsh, but its still stiff and handles really tight. Nice stance too. IM me if you wanna know anything else.

More pics: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2184229

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.