VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 2 hrs ago im rolling to xxxxxxx to get my xxxxxxxx, and out of no where a freeway aligator pops up and cracked my bumper in 2 seperate spots, i heard it rolling around underneath my car (no sound deadening so i heard it all) and then i see it fly up from the rear, luckily nothing in the rear was damaged.
I hate dirty L.A. freeways

· Registered
22,765 Posts
Re: L.A. Freeways SUCK!! (Fast Bumpers)

can someone explain a freeway alligator to me

either way, sorry to hear that unknown item damaged your car http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

· Registered
61 Posts
Re: L.A. Freeways SUCK!! (ninetyseven)

Quote, originally posted by ninetyseven »
can someone explain a freeway alligator to me

either way, sorry to hear that unknown item damaged your car http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

Yeah
I never seen a freakin alligator in Canada freeway..

· Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: L.A. Freeways SUCK!! (ak3)

Quote, originally posted by ak3 »

Yeah
I never seen a freakin alligator in Canada freeway..

they are bir rig tires that blew, when they are on the freeway the tread look like the back of an aligator, thus freeway aligators, cause theyll bite ur ass

· Registered
11,026 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Fast Bumpers »

they are bir rig tires that blew, when they are on the freeway the tread look like the back of an aligator, thus freeway aligators, cause theyll bite ur ass

you beat me!

· Registered
10,050 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Fast Bumpers »
freeway aligator

dems gooooood eatin.
grill em up an trow a lil tabaski on em. mmm, mmm good.
Sorry to hear about your bumper, now that one is broken does that mean that you're only half as fast?

· Registered
6,458 Posts
Re: L.A. Freeways SUCK!! (ZeRo_C0oL)

I got eaten up by one just past Blythe goin back to AZ.....I feel for ya....it took out my fender liner, put a nice mark on my bumper and tried to steal my lip...............................
good news...I got my golf ball back to put in my rear wind shield

· Registered
7,652 Posts
Re: L.A. Freeways SUCK!! (late_apex)

manny, arent you suppose to watch were your going and avoid stuff like like? i will also agree that most of those LA freeways sucks.
on a side note when do people have to be at work in LA? we drove down the 5 at like 9:30-10 am yesterday for a few hours in santa monica and we hit rush hour traffic. whats up with that? do they not work or do they just work really odd hours?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.