sitting behind the computer
just ordered a pizza from papajohns.com
just got negotiating on some new parts
and working on a small gag joke on RS Motorsports in Colorado
'bout it

· Banned
1,004 Posts
Re: la da de, la da dah... (snipuns)

Our graveyard guy called in sick, so after a 0630 to 1430 shift this morning, I'm supposed to be sleeping now to work a 2300 to 0700 shift - then I come home, at 0945 I have a dentist appointment, and at 1430 I go back to work. Meh.

· Banned
3,483 Posts
Re: la da de, la da dah... (exitsleeper)

Just a few more months and hopefully I'll be chillin at a evening/night job.And watching my lil girl throw the bottom 50 dvd's on the floor and look at my wife and laugh.Oh dang she just bite her.Oh and I'm frying chicken and drinkin beer

· Registered
334 Posts
Re: la da de, la da dah... (bigquin)

I am sitting here in front of th computer as well, I have been sick the last week so this is all I have done!Woot!Oh ya just got done organizing and alphabetizing all my cds's and dvd took me like 4 hours!Yep I am so bored!

Modified by vwgurl85 at 6:03 AM 7-11-2003

· Registered
781 Posts
Re: la da de, la da dah... (SquEEzin)

I'm sitting here playing Bejewled (its free again, wheeee!) and mentally beating myself up for missing a department meeting today while waiting the equivelent of an ice age for my oil to be changed*.

*yes, I pay to have my oil changed.. In that hour i make more than I save in parts doing it myself -- hooray for paid lunches!

· Registered
984 Posts
Re: la da de, la da dah... (Dingis)

I just parted out a rabbit. I think the old motor might be a 1600, but I never checked.......still have head and block and some others......anything else got tossed out. Free if you want it.

· Registered
49 Posts
Re: la da de, la da dah... (Dingis)

Jeramiah, I worry about you... Were you attempting to sing ATC "Around the World"??? LOL, j/k!!! Wel...I never know when people post these things cause it gives you the time in East Coast time or something, so it throws me off. So...it's 10:30pm, I just got back from practice and I'm gettin' ready to go grab a beer!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Hope everybody else is having a good Thursday night! I'm goin' for a beer! PEACE!

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Re: la da de, la da dah... (golfkart)

rasslin sucks

· Registered
729 Posts
Re: la da de, la da dah... (SquEEzin)

Just sitting in front of the computer trying to figure out why a fellow vortexer would buy a car from me and then cancel the check for 5k
I will leave him unamed for now but if this doesn't get this situation fixed soon, he is going to have some very interesting info about himself exposed

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.