VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello anyone who may read this. Doesn't seem like many will considering this is the fourth post in the UK section. Anyways I figured I would try to get some participation in this area. I live in the Cambridgeshire area and am pretty new here. I would like to know if there are any local VW events, meet ups, clubs, etc. If so, hit me up and maybe we can start populating this thread section.

Justin

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just joined up I'm over in Essex.
Awesome man. If you've got friends that own vw's make sure to get them to join as well. What's your background when it comes to vw's or cars in general? Do you have a weekly meet you go to or any events that you could share. The link below is a list of shows I found on Google.
http://www.vwshows.com/shows.php?country=united kingdom&

I would like to go to the bundle o dubz in Braintree. I'll for sure be going to white noise in thetford. Come out if you can

·
Registered
37 Posts
You should join Edition38 for more VW shows.

I tend to go to a lot of the bigger shows but don't always take my car, I have TRAX, FittedUK & USC coming up that I'm going to over the next few weeks.

This is my 2nd VW. I've had 3 BMW's and a coupe Ford's when I first started driving..

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've just joined up I'm over in Essex.
Awesome man. If you've got friends that own vw's make sure to get them to join as well. What's your background when it comes to vw's or cars in general? Do you have a weekly meet you go to or any events that you could share. The link below is a list of shows I found on Google.

http://www.vwshows.com/shows.php?country=united kingdom&

I would like to go to the bundle o dubz in Braintree. I'll for sure be going to white noise in thetford. Come out if you can

Are you guys still active. I'm down in London! I know I'm late with regards to the thread. But let me know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Late to the party also but Ive been going Edition38 "Edition" for the last 5 years with this year in my diary.
Anyone going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts