VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Presented at the the Geneva Show 2004 – the Murciélago Roadster is now ready to enter into production and be put on sale, and this will happen in the second half of this year. The latest arrival at the House of the Raging Bull takes its inspiration from the great Italian tradition of open vehicles, in particular vehicles which have created the history of Lamborghini.
Full Story

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Re: Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (98passat21)

well looks like they just fixed the cover page, so I was in before the fix. Anyway watched a show about lambo on TNN Rides and they were building them at the factory, they are so sweet

·
Registered
35,138 Posts
Re: Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (98passat21)

I agree with what I read, in Autoweek I believe... from the rear, that should be the next Batmobile.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I watched the same show (rides) and was amazed at the detail that goes into the production of these AWESOME automobiles!!! From a girl scoping the inside of the engine block with a micro camera to check for flaws in casting, to the cams not being touched as they are installed, to the actual manufacturing of ALL carbon fiber materials in the car on-site!!! Truly an awesome work of mechanical art!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.