VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the color code for the new Lamborghini Reventon? I believe the color is actually called Reventon too!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Re: Lamborghini Reventon color code? (topcarbon1)

It's a special matte finish grey. Not sure of the color code or if they're going to give it out.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
Re: Lamborghini Reventon color code? (65dunebuggy)

You could try Lamborghini themselves? I know someone who did that to find out the green LP640 colour - Drago Verde

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Lamborghini Reventon color code? (molz)

"Does anyone have the color code for the new Lamborghini Reventon? I believe the color is actually called Reventon too!"
"I need front seats....if anyone is selling them IM me..."
Hi guys my name is Shawn the ISM happy to help when I have some free time.
Good news is you have the name right or at lest one of the names Limbo calls it. The paint is unique to Reventon and called Grey Barra or Grigio Reventon both names are right. The bad news you can’t get the paint code you can only have the paint ordered if you own one.
For the person looking for the seats it’s the same thing you have to own a Reventon to have Lamborghini make them for you.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Re: (MrCollin)

Quote, originally posted by MrCollin »
Here you go:
Im painting my Audi in this color

ok so what kind of paint is this ingrediant list from? it dont look like sikkens/lesonal or ppg/omni. too hard to just select the same tonar names from lesonal and get the right color out of it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
From what I've heard, you need more than just the VIN to get the pain. Lambo is keeping it top secret. The only place that I know who has the color code is platinum collision in LA. They repaired a Reventon and acquired the code (which they will not release); they painted an '03 Murci with Premiere kit in Reventon code, it looked menacing.

Nick

·
Registered
'17 Golf R
13,600 Posts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts