VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanna get to know some fellow dubbers around here, all my friends are into honda's and not cool stuff like that

just something simple.
Name:
Area:
Car:
Name: Russ
Area: strasburg/willow street
car: Corrado Turbo/mk2 GTI 8v

·
Registered
228 Posts
Re: Lancaster roll call. (nopistons)

Yo whats up I wanted to start one of these threads myself b/c I am in Lancaster for school and want to met some dubs. Maybe we can get a gtg soon.I am real bored up here to.
Greg Hritz
95 GTi Vr6
Thaddeus Stevens School Of Technoogy

·
Registered
731 Posts
Re: Lancaster roll call. (rweird)

Name: Joel & Heather
Area: Millersville
Cars: '97 Jetta VR6T

'90 Corrado g60

'87 BMW ragtop

'84 GTI project, '87 Ranger harlequin
beater, '90 F150 beater

'82 Rabbit turbodiesel in the works

·
Registered
200 Posts
Re: Lancaster roll call. (HIGH PSI)

name: tyler
area: lititz
car: mkII gli
btw, anyone going to the york vw summer sizzle this saturday, a few of us are going to try and meet at the lancaster lyndon diner across from autohaus to cruise up there. we're meeting there around 7:30 am, and want to leave no later than 7:45. if you're in the lititz area, me and this other guy are going to meet in the giant parking lot at 7:15 then meet with the people at the lyndon. anyone up for it?

(no more driving lights)
hey LoWvRsikk, what are you going to stephen's for? i know a few people there, and the wrestling coach

Modified by r3lyt at 12:33 AM 7-22-2005

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
my name is justin
I live in lancaster, right off of oregeon pike.
I have a tan mk3 jetta, the only one that I know of, it's the tan from a mk1 (LE1N)
It's pretty stock other than that, its lowered on patecs and I have some engine stuff done to it, nothing special though, its just a 2.0
I also have a mk2 gti project that won't be on the road for a long time

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.