VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just sold my S3, so all the mods are for sale. I'm not really active on this forum at all, but you can find my feedback, er, all over the car interwebs with the same username - audiworld, bimmerpost, macanforum, and probably a few others I'm forgetting.

Prices are cash, locally picked up. happy to talk about shipping and PayPal, just ping me.

Happy to share pictures via text or, video.

Quite a few of these parts have never been used, never got around to installing:

- Gloss black front spoiler - brand new, never installed. 18+. $40

- Stainless center console cover with s-line logo - not your normal crappy piece. this is really nice. Paid $110, brand new, never used. $80

- Audi A4 headrests - best mod there is for this car. get rid of the stupid large rear headrests, and reclaim your rear window. black leather. $75

- MK1 telescoping vents. If you've looked into this, you know that this is a stupid expensive mod, but they're SO much cooler (as it were) than the MKII vents. These sell for $220 EACH. $250 for the set of 4. Presently has yellow fins installed, includes black fins (piece of cake to install)

- BFI yellow air leather shift knob. Used for just a few months, like new. includes BFI "coin" installed, and the adapter to replace the s-tronic knob. $110

- Burger tuning pedal control. Like new. Piece of cake to install this, and makes a huge difference. $130

- Racechip GTS black with app control. Like new. Used for 7500 miles. Paid $750. $550

- S3 logo All weather mats - front. Great condition. $45

- APR exhaust control with 2 remotes. $160. Needs new clips for the install - I'll get these for you from APR.

- Never used forge turbo blanket. $45

- Black / yellow diamond stitching Audi logo trunk mat. $45

- DC sports black exhaust tips (search the forums for the how-to on these, they look great) - brand new, never installed. $80

- Carbon fiber Audi sport logo plate frames. Real carbon, not knockoff garbage. Paid $110 - like new. $75

- Cravenspeed platypus license plate mount. $75

- S3 logo key back. Never used. $10

- Suede / leather steering wheel cover, black with yellow stitching. brand new, never used. $35

- full black leather steering wheel cover, black with yellow stitching. brand new, never used $35

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Pm’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts