VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,599 Posts
Re: Leak, in the coolant reservoir? (Umbro*VR6)

Like you mentioned in the title, it's called the the coolant reservoir. Not difficult at all DIY. It's only a plastic housing with a couple of hoses and an electrical harness.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.