VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These don't go on sale often, but mine are. I paid about $700 for these with the adapters directly from Germany....

Took a month to get here!

These are non-foglight, tinted cherry (darker ones) OEM Gold-R taillights with adapters.

I want $650 for them, and $20 if you want them shipped. If you are local no shipping obviously. The right one has a minor scuff which is impossible to photograph and will probably buff out if you are so inclined, but impossible to notice unless I point it out. I live in North Orange County, CA.

I know there is a group buy forming, I don't care. This is what I want for them. Do not send me an e-mail with a different offer. This price is firm and for those that want them right now. They look killer and totally transform the golf.

I also have vag-com which I will be selling after these get sold, only used once. If you want a package deal, let me know. If you are not local to me, PM me and I'll give you my e-bay info so you can see my 100% feedback and will also send you photos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.