VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Rejoining the VWVortex Community - Please review the following thread: Here

4881 - 4900 of 4976 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Built the Locomotive tonight, i LOVED the build.......great set. :)
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I really hope they come out with more locomotives

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
O)Hmm, maybe I'll just cash in points and get this for freeeeeeeeeeeeee... :laugh:
I can never figure out how to cash in points online. Can you only redeem them when you have enough to get the whole cost of an item covered, or can you use points to just "discount" the item?

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I can never figure out how to cash in points online. Can you only redeem them when you have enough to get the whole cost of an item covered, or can you use points to just "discount" the item?
It’s confusing. I hate this new system. When you are logged into the vip part of the website you can choose the dollar amount discounted you want by the amount of points you wanna use. Once you decided that you either pick to do it online or buy in store. If you do it online you get the code then you need to enter the code at check out. If you choose to by in store the code gets sent to the store and when you scan your vip card at checkout it gets activated. You can’t just go to the store and say hey I wanna use points

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
I went through that exercise for the first time last night and redeemed points to use in the online store. it's a little clunky and I thought it was a "promo code" until I saw the "VIP redemption" dropdown at the payment stage.

anyway, grabbed a few sets with a my new discount: HP and City advent calendar, Elf house, Christmas wreath, Snowman & Reindeer ornaments, and Frankenstein. I wanted the Star Wars advent calendar too, but it says backordered and I saw plenty at the local Target over the weekend so will grab there.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Clearance section of our local Walmart... could not pass it up at this price (almost 80% off)

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Word on the street is LEGO is coming out with a Fender Strat set

·
Registered
6,073 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
M looking through that Lepin site. They got some cool stuff

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
my Ideas Treehouse finally shipped. I ordered it back in August (I think?) and the latest communication was "available January 2021" so it was nice to get a tracking number finally.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,414 Posts
4881 - 4900 of 4976 Posts