VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
6,073 Posts
geaux to Virginia where the real SKANKs live. Southern chicks rule. TEXAS, Louisiana, Georgia and Florida women are awesome. Cali girls .:R cool too. Stay outta the strip clubs next time.
:laugh:

· Registered
8,041 Posts
never in my life have i seen a weaker display of people in my life. i came to Houston to build a corrado, i was supposed to be here for 10 days, and im finally leaving on the 21st. ive been here since the 3rd!
texas women are all hot and uber easy. most of em seem to have sugar daddies and dudes payen the meal ticket.
i just cant wait to get back to the PNW. WAY cooler folks up there.
so heres to you Houston:thumbdown:
....and you expected more from the "Arm Pit of Texas"? :rolleyes::rolleyes: If you had come to Austin or even the DFW area you would not think the same but from the sound of your attitude, you don't belong here anyways :rolleyes::rolleyes:

· Registered
7,099 Posts
let's chat about the PNW, where i lived and worked from 1998-2000.

it rains nearly everyday for about 10 months a year.
everyone's depressed, more than half are in denial about being depressed.
full of some of the most stale closed off folks i've ever met.
girls dress like guys.
guys whine like girls...

get the point? generalizations are f'ing stupid, and don't represent the truth.

· Registered
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i get about 40 inches of rain a year where i live. and yankee boy? GTFO! i havnt done ANY tourist sh(t since ive been here. ive been at a house in Cypress doing bodywork on dubs. i came out here to help a friend, but hes too busy with his girlfriend so nothing really got done.
im not actually trying to slam Houston, from what i can see, Houston is pretty tight. im just at my witts end with this kid and this whole trip pissed me off from it.

· Registered
1,617 Posts
yea i think he just couldnt handle it.. i was the guy who brought him down here, and even offered a free tool ticket.. it was his attitude that was blowen it.. if he chose to he could have had way more funn sorry for himm i guess..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.