VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start off...
I have a 3.0L and I am happy I didn't get a 1.8T. I like being hte oddball. OK, actually, I like the auto dimming side view mirrors. That is what sold me on the car. It's the little things in life...

- Anthony

·
Registered
465 Posts
Re: Let's get a 3.0L roll call..... ([email protected])

Kinda' lonely over here!

I have a 2003 A4 3.0, 6M, Dolphin Grey/Ebony w/Sport package and 3M stuff on the nose and mirrors.
I am pleased with it - much more than my previous 2001 1.8T. I'm not slamming the 1.8T, but I like the refinement of the 3.0. I wouldn't mind another 25+ HP, though!

Drive safe!
Rich

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: Let's get a 3.0L roll call..... (Richard Picard)

03' 3.0, 6spd, blk on blk, sport pkg, etc, etc and loving it.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Re: Let's get a 3.0L roll call..... (A43.0)

As a current 1.8T owner saying bye bye and moving into a 3.0L I am proud to say "No more heatsoak and no more turbo lag"
Oh yeah, 04 A4 with Ultrasport, Premium, Bose and Cold weather in Brilliant Black.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Let's get a 3.0L roll call..... ([email protected])

My Dad just bought an 04 Ultra Sport 3.0L Quattro. it's black on black with the 6-speed. It's a neat car. He really isn't the modifying type, but i'm working on him. I talked him into the A4 over an Acura TL which was tough. The A4 feels gutless compared to the Acura in a straight line. It was a team effort between my buddy that works at the dealer and myself. My Dad is a sucker for a smokin deal. If I could just get him out to an auto-X. He bought a 6 speed so I know there has to be some hot rodder left in him somewhere.........
Roger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts